Chapter 1121: The Great Freedom

Thousand Treasure River condensed to form a blurred image of Primal Chaos City Leader, who was smiling as he spoke. "Your opponent killed you so easily, and of course, they knew that you allowed yourself to be killed on purpose. But they wanted face! You are a new and upcoming individual, so bowing down to the three top powers was not a big deal. But this time, over 6,000 universe knights were killed in one go. It is news big enough to shock the entire universe. Your fame has skyrocketed. No single great being would dare belittle you anymore, including the universe supreme beings."

Luo Feng nodded. Even if the enemies were the three great alliances, even if they wanted to kill Luo Feng, they had to admit... not one of them dared to underestimate him.

"Teacher, allowing my Mosha body out would be equivalent to asking me to watch it get killed by our opponents without doing anything to help." Luo Feng shook his head. "Courting death in such a manner is not my cup of tea. Even if they were to kill me in the future, they would have to do so with true capability."

"Since you have made up your mind, I will not stop you," said Primal Chaos City Leader. "It's just that the bad blood between you and the three great alliances will continue to intensify."

Luo Feng smiled and said, "There is nothing to fear, even if there is much hatred!" His smile carried absolute confidence. He had established a name for himself within the universe, but he had relied solely on himself to achieve all these. Of course he was not afraid of any great being!

"Good!" Primal Chaos City Leader's blurred image nodded and replied, "What should be done? You just go ahead and do it!

"Yes." Luo Feng gave a slanted smile and right away, he started to summon his Mosha body out while his original earthling body went back into the world ring.

Shua! Shua! Shua!

Luo Feng's Mosha body flashed continuously. Being within the Thousand Treasure River domain did not cause any interference to his speed at all. Luo Feng was able to maintain a speed of a few million miles per second, and it only took him a minute or two to make it to the next nearest whirlpool tunnel. There were a total of 10,081 whirlpool tunnels on every original star, and the distance between two such whirlpool tunnels was approximately 600 million miles.

"Time to go!"

Luo Feng went through this whirlpool tunnel immediately and arrived at another original star—Original Star Number 0829.

"Hahaha..."

Mosha Luo Feng displayed his talent technique "Domain" once again, and within a mere five minutes, he went through another whirlpool tunnel and arrived at another original star.

Domain was an uncommon talent technique that only gifted ones could possess. Some could not be mastered even with due diligence. Just like the talent technique of dividing bodies—a skill that made many universe masters go green with envy. Domain allowed Mosha body to fuse with space in an instant and break away thereafter.

Why was the fusion possible? It was because the Mosha body possessed a "life crystal" with 10,081 different planes. Before its transformation, it might have reached a consensus with the space laws and thus possessed heightened senses, but it was still unable to fuse with space. Upon absorbing the essence of the "heart of space," however, this life crystal had started to undergo changes. That was when it had gained the ability to completely fuse with space.

Universe masters and universe supreme beings were unable to completely fuse with space and were thus unable to become a part of space.

******

About ten minutes after Luo Feng left Original Star Number 02933, a towering and winding, gigantic silver snake emerged from the whirlpool tunnel and remained suspended in mid-air.