Chapter 1091: My Heart is Peaceful

Inside Flame God Territory, in the main palace surrounded by endless flames.

"That human Luo Feng has the power of a top-tier universe overlord? He killed Flourishing Light Horde Leader with one attack? Not possible!" Flame Emperor raged and roared, and his eyes were glinting with madness. He was innately proud, and he was proud of being cultivated by Mountain Sitting Guest.

He looked down upon his older brother, as he was originally a slave of his teacher, and he had inferior potential and true treasures compared to him. He already craved to become an equal of Mountain Sitting Guest or even stronger!

However, after Luo Feng showed up, Mountain Sitting Guest also devoted his time and energies to this third disciple, and he had even prepared a supreme true treasure Star Tower for Luo Feng! Flame Emperor longed for that supreme true treasure, but it was no use. He had been wary of that third brother, as he found him to be the biggest threat to him.

"100,000 years!" Flame Emperor growled. "How is it possible for him to have the power of a top-tier universe overlord in only 100,000 years! How is it possible? It must be teacher Mountain Sitting Guest! It's got to be because of his arrangements! Luo Feng isn't capable of accomplishing that all by himself! Teacher Mountain Sitting Guest favors third brother too much! He gave him the supreme true treasure! And now he helped him gain the power of a top-tier universe overlord after he's been undying for only 20,000 years."

Flame Emperor's face twisted with fury. "Just wait and see... Just wait and see, Teacher Mountain Sitting Guest! He'll never catch up with me, even with your help! I'll always be his better! I'll be stronger—stronger even than you!"

The space around Flame Emperor cracked, and the eyes under his sole horn looked crazed and terrifying.

******

The news was widely spread, and it shocked all the powers in the universe.

Para-chopper Knight from the bug race had been resurrected. He had a senior true treasure armor yet was still killed by Luo Feng.

"Luo Feng was the one who killed me," Para-chopper Knight said. "I had a senior true treasure armor, but one attack from him damaged more than half of my godly body, and two attacks killed me directly!"

That news was more shocking! A universe overlord wearing a senior true treasure armor being killed by two attacks was even more terrifying than Flourishing Light Horde Leader being killed by one!

"A senior true treasure? A universe overlord was killed even while wearing a senior true treasure?"

"That's outrageous."

"He must be a top-tier universe overlord!"

"What a coincidence! The Bug Race Alliance gave out the news right after the Northern Territory Alliance gave out the news."

"It's extremely difficult to resurrect a universe overlord. Para-chopper Knight must have been revived after the news spread that Flourishing Light Horde Leader was killed by Luo Feng... The bug race resurrected Para-chopper Knight just to verify the news. Nobody expected Para-chopper Knight to say something so shocking."

The two pieces of news were spread in one day, and they took the universe by storm!

******

Inside the universe owned by the automaton race.

Countless threads were connecting the planets and stars, giving the universe the appearance of a gigantic net.

A voice resounded in every corner in that universe. "My children," it said, "that human who's only been training for 100,000 years is so powerful that he can kill a universe overlord wearing a senior true treasure? Is that true?"