Chapter 1080: Why is it Dark?

On Original Star Number 02881, a being covered with black mist showed up in the sky when the Golden Horned Beast chased Tian Yang Knight into the space whirlpool.

"I saw it correctly. Tian Yang Knight flew into this space whirlpool."

The being in the black mist nodded. Tian Yang Knight resorted to flying speedily in the sky because of the Golden Horned Beast, and the light coming from Tian Yang Knight was quite eye-catching. This universe knight of another race had been attracted by it. He immediately sent the information to Lord of Fan Nuo Fortress using the body he had on the outside.

Lord of Fan Nuo Fortress was a supreme being in the Thorn Ring Alliance, and he was one of the top-tier universe overlords. He was a supreme being who could rival the most powerful World Tree. The reason why he was called the lord of a fortress was that he had a senior flying-palace type true treasure which could protect him from universe masters. Sky Wolf Palace was only a senior flying-palace type true treasure, and it was only slightly better than the fortress.

"An ordinary true treasure? Lord of Fan Nuo Fortress was indeed generous; he gave me such an incredible valuable just for me to track someone down."

The being in the black mist started to laugh darkly, then flew into the space whirlpool.

"Huh?"

The being from black mist showed up in the sky after going through the space whirlpool and saw a black light in the distance. Though he was tens of millions of miles from it, the domain was so large that he could see clearly what was going on even from afar. This startled him.

"The power is so extraordinary. It must be a domain type true treasure!"

The being from the black mist stayed away from the domain.

Hong! Long! Long!

Suddenly, churning golden rivers collided with the black light. It was as if there were two oceans crashing against each other. The black light kept backing down, as the golden river was just as powerful as it. Two domains dashed against each other...

"Another domain type true treasure?" The being from the black mist was shocked. "Only a few universe overlords have domain type true treasures! And I see two of them who have it! It seems there are two universe overlords fighting! Is one of them Tian Yang Knight?"

******

The Golden Horned Beast and Tian Yang Knight gazed at each other in the vast forest 60 million miles away from the space whirlpool. Endless black light and golden rivers covered the forest, and the branches, flowers, and grass were destroyed under the shock waves.

"Humph!" Tian Yang Knight grew furious and shouted, "Golden Horned Beast, do you have to fight me?"

"Tian Yang Knight, you should know that you're not escaping this fight," the Golden Horned Beast said, glaring at him from afar.

"Escape? What makes you think I am escaping? Do you really think your power can rival mine? Humph! I didn't want to fight you in the first place, but I'm not afraid of you. I just didn't want to, which is why I used my domain type true treasure to intimidate you. But I didn't expect you to have a domain type true treasure also." Tian Yang Knight sneered. "It seems you got lucky in the past 20,000 years."

The Golden Horned Beast watched from a distance.

Tian Yang Knight added indifferently, "It seems that I have to fight you."

"Yes," the Golden Horned Beast said in a low voice.

"Then fight me. Let's finish this as soon as possible."