Chapter 1084: Blossoming Snow Vine

"My assistant?" Luo Feng frowned.

"Everyone in the universe wants to know who your helper is," Lord of Fan Nuo Fortress said. He smiled as he gazed at Luo Feng.

"Wait a moment, I'll ask him now," Luo Feng continued.

Lord of Fan Nuo Fortress nodded and waited for Luo Feng's response silently... It would be wonderful if he could get a valuable without fighting! After all, the "assistant" had killed Tian Yang Knight as well as several other universe overlords. Even Lord of Fan Nuo Fortress wasn't willing to start a fight.

Luo Feng pretended to be connecting with his helper, but the Golden Horned Beast was only one of his bodies. How was it possible that he had any other metals?

"Ah," Luo Feng said, looking at Lord of Fan Nuo Fortress with regret. "Lord of Fan Nuo Fortress, my friend said he doesn't have any metals."

"Doesn't have any?" Land of Fan Nuo Fortress said. "Or is not willing to share them?"

"My friend said he doesn't have it." Luo Feng was still looking at Lord of Fan Nuo Fortress. "I can't do anything about it."

Lord of Fan Nuo Fortress nodded and sighed. "What a shame."

The second he finished, a monstrous force suddenly permeated outward. Meanwhile, endless green light started to shine. A gigantic vine several miles wide immediately enveloped the sky and land.

The space was filled with endless vines that surrounded Luo Feng completely.

An extremely low voice came out of the vines. "What a shame. I didn't want to fight you in the first place."

Luo Feng frowned and roared. "Lord of Fan Nuo Fortress...!"

Based on the information collected, Lord of Fan Nuo Fortress had incredible power, and he had three bodies in total. His other two bodies were also powerful. The strongest one was the "Blossoming Snow Vine" body, which was supposedly the original body of Lord of Fan Nuo Fortress. It was an incredibly special life form in the universe; there were only five in total. Lord of Fan Nuo Fortress had one of them, and he had joined Thorn Ring Alliance. As for the other four Blossoming Snow Vines, they joined other powers.

Blossoming Snow Vine had a life gene level of around 1,000 times, but it was extremely large —over 600,000 cubic miles! And it had an inherited technique, "Transplantation"!

With the inherited technique Transplantation, Lord of Fan Nuo Fortress had two bodies. Though they weren't as large as Lord of Fan Nuo Fortress, but they had similar life gene levels. That meant Lord of Fan Nuo Fortress was as powerful as three top-tier universe overlords, which gave him an extremely high status in the Thorn Ring Alliance.

"Ask your friend to give me all the metal, Luo Feng!" the deep voice resounded. "Give me the metal. Otherwise, I'll kill you! Even if that Golden Horned Beast can protect himself, he won't be able to protect you."

"Golden Horned Beast?" Luo Feng stood in the sky and smiled. He gazed at the white vines and the green light flowing around them. "You are well-informed."

"Are you going to give it to me or not?" boomed the low voice. It echoed all around Luo Feng: "To me or not...? To me or not...? To me or not...?"

"I'll ask my friend to answer you."

Luo Feng turned around, and a lovely Golden Horned Beast showed up beside him.

"Golden Horned Beast!" the voice said from the vines. "Give me all your metal, and I'll leave. Otherwise... this human Luo Feng will die! Answer me! Are you going to give me the metal or not?"