Chapter 1159: Broken Universe

Toya Black Hole was the most powerful black hole in the original universe.

Hu! Hu!

The immense gravity—a forceful swallowing and distorting power—could turn a universe knight into ashes instantly, yet it was nothing to Luo Feng as he had his Force Armor to weaken it to 1/100,000th. Luo Feng and Primal Chaos City Leader arrived at the deepest part of Toya Black Hole in a short while.

"That's the original body of Toya Black Hole," Primal Chaos City Leader said, pointing into the distance.

Luo Feng looked. It was a sphere with a diameter of three meters, and there were dark, golden engravings on the surface. The engravings formed a strange picture, and the ball was exerting terrific gravitational force. The membrane around the black hole was a membrane of the original universe, which created a hole with a diameter of around 10,000 kilometers.

Shua! Shua!

Luo Feng and Primal Chaos City Leader flew beside the black hole and resisted its gravitational pull. They flew along that membrane hole. Out there was Universe Ocean.

"Ha..."

Luo Feng flew into the Universe Ocean and saw the chaos airflow permeating. The chaos airflow was so terrifically powerful. It wasn't aggressive at all, but the force would have been able to annihilate an undying fighter instantly.

"So powerful!" Luo Feng exclaimed. "Much more so than the chaos airflow of my miniature universe."

"Chaos airflow is the source of the energies of a universe." Primal Chaos City Leader stood in the space and looked at the endless chaos airflow. "I'm not sure about the original universe, but the miniature universes of universe supreme masters all have chaos airflow as their sources of energies. The chaos airflow in Universe Ocean is the purest—much purer than that in the primal universe."

Luo Feng nodded. The primal universe was only a small universe, and the chaos airflow didn't have pressure at all, which was why Luo Feng didn't feel anything before when he was only at star-level.

"You'll venture through Universe Ocean after leaving the original universe." Primal Chaos City Leader turned around and looked to the back.

Luo Feng turned around as well. They saw the hole at the center of the membrane. It emanated as if it were a screen covering half of the Universe Ocean.

That's the original universe? thought Luo Feng. The cradle that breeds billions of races? The cradle that bred me?

He didn't feel the pressure from the original universe, but he felt it was untouchable, just as an ordinary person felt the sun was untouchable.

"Why did Teacher Origin dare to go against the original universe?" whispered Luo Feng.

"The stronger you get, the more you see." Primal Chaos City Leader looked at the membrane. "Even universe supreme masters, those born before the great incarnation, didn't dare to go against the original universe. Teacher Origin is the only one. Perhaps you'll only understand that when you can roam Universe Ocean and defeat those universe supreme masters from born before the great incarnation."

Luo Feng nodded.

"Let's go."

Primal Chaos City Leader took Luo Feng and teleported them. There were 39 space holes in total, all of which were natural wormholes.

"39 natural wormholes of varying sizes. They all lead to different places." Primal Chaos City Leader smiled. "You can distinguish among these wormholes, right?"

"Yes." Luo Feng nodded. The map was accurate, and there were many descriptions. It would be a horrendous thing to lose one's way in Universe Ocean. Luo Feng pointed to a relatively large wormhole. "We'll go along the 15th wormhole."