Chapter 1155: Luo Feng And Sky Wolf Master

Luo Feng looked at the two fragments of the Pulling Traces Diagram floating far away, then at the 81 swaying black vines which exuded a vast power as he thought to himself, Even if I were to execute I Am the Universe together with Golden Kingdom and Cold Fog Sector, I might only be able to suppress Dream Ancestors Domain. That Devil Island Vine would still be able to beset me...

One-on-one, even if Sky Wolf Master possessed Dream Ancestors Domain, he would still dare to brave it out. But if the two pinnacle true treasures, Devil Island Vine and Dream Ancestors Domain were to be combined, he would meet the end of his resources, helpless and without hope.

Ice Mountain Master was more decisive and straightforward; the moment he realized this fragment was hopeless, he gave up immediately. "Luo Feng, let's go," he said. "We shall go get the other fragments of Pulling Traces Diagram!"

"Okay." Luo Feng nodded and looked at the faraway fragment of the Pulling Traces Diagram with great reluctance before transforming into a beam of light and flying off.

"Hahaha..." The black Sky Wolf flew towards the two fragments of Pulling Traces Diagram feeling extremely pleased. "Human Luo Feng! Haha! You mere humans want to contend with us demons? What a joke. Humph! In earlier years, when you were all weak, you showed such arrogance. Now that you have become a universe master, you are still not my match."

"Sky Wolf, there is still a fragment of Pulling Traces Diagram far away, and I am making my way there," Remote Lord Master informed him via voice transmission.

"Okay," Sky Wolf Master was quick to agree. "The other fragments of Pulling Traces Diagram here are drifting further apart, and the majority are not that big. They are not worth our joint efforts. We shall split for now and seek the other fragments of the Pulling Traces Diagram separately. Maybe we are able to obtain more that way."

******

Luo Feng and Ice Mountain Master were quick to separate and seek the random fragments, too. After all, there was only a total of close to 20 universe masters. The number of fragments of Pulling Traces Diagram was more than the number of universe masters. If two universe masters were to act together... although it would greatly boost the success rate of obtaining fragments, they would lose out in chances to fight for more fragments. Unless they were in a situation similar to the previous one—where one fight could earn them something that was comparable to six or seven fragments—it was not a preferred method to join hands in a battle.

"It's mine."

"Ice Mountain, stay away from this piece."

"Hahaha... Nine Remoteness Master, you are here too? Without a domain type true treasure, how can you defeat us?"

The battles for contention grew serious.

The interlayer of this space had been formed when close to 20 universe masters from the top nine powers exerted their powers. Some of them were blessed with natural strength—like Ice Mountain Master and Canthus Devil Master—while some had extremely strong true treasures—like Remote Lord Master, Sky Wolf Master, and Sea Lotus Master... All of these universe masters were executing their techniques.

"I Am the Universe."

During the process of fighting for the fragments of Pulling Traces Diagram, Luo Feng had used I Am the Universe twice, and to his best efforts. Yet even though he had used it twice, he could only obtain a fragment once. This showed how intense the fights were.

*******

While universe masters of the top nine powers were individually exerting their powers, fighting like crazy for those fragments, in the void space in the distance, Black Universe Creator's gigantic flaming palm had grabbed hold of that black godly wood.