Chapter 1028: The Impenetrable Net Between Heaven And Earth

The Yan Shen Secret Region, upon comparison, was a far cry from the Ancestral God Secret Region in regards to its level of danger. However, given the power he possessed, the Yan Shen Secret Region alone was not a threat to him in any way.

A biological planet ship was heading toward the Yan Shen Secret Region at sub light speed.

"Second brother." Luo Feng sat in the control room, holding a wine glass. "Up until today, big brother Pu Ti does not own a single real top-tier true treasure. You already have two. At the same time, you have been taking my Force Armor under your possession for as long as billions of years. This top-tier true treasure is certainly difficult to part with. Your reluctance to let go of it is completely understandable. However, being overly greedy is not good."

Luo Feng tilted his head and emptied his wine glass. Then he poured himself another glass in a carefree manner.

"The Original Star stays open for 1,000 eras. Even if I were to ride a planet ship and cruise slowly, it would only take a couple hundred years to reach your Yan Shen race's home. A couple of hundred years is merely the time taken for a meditation session."

Luo Feng was not the least bit anxious.

******

Yan Shen race had three vacant palaces surrounded by land. In the main palace, Flame Emperor's towering figure was looking far out into space, and through the layers of space that obstructed his view, he caught sight of that dark purple biological planet ship. He could even see Luo Feng drinking his wine in a casual manner inside the planet ship.

"How unbelievable. He does not know when to back off!" Flame Emperor shook his head. "Space was sealed, and the coordinates of the dark universe were hidden... Yet you simply do not know how to stay away. Dear third brother, do you really think that your second brother would not be able to stop you if I set my mind to it? The original plan was not to offend anyone, but you were so persistent in coming here for your Force Armor. Don't blame me, then."

A trace of hostility swept across Flame Emperor's face.

******

Within the territory of the Nine Territory Alliance, there was a life planet that seemed ordinary, but this was where humans of the Mud Frog race resided.

Thousands of humans of the Mud Frog race were scattered all over this planet. In one of these communities, following the command given by a burly human of the Mud Frog race, a group of Mud Frog race took a test one after another.

"Individuals will take the test one by one in order," said the burly human. "The best performer will be able to receive one-to-one guidance from Third Elder. Upon receiving Third Elder's guidance, one can almost be considered to have become a great being and will be able to fly."

From afar, Third Elder stood with his wooden club, smiling as he oversaw everything. His single green eye of his was filled with joy. He relished the peaceful life and living together with the lowest class of this race. When he was still a weak nobody, he used to live in a simple and defenseless community like this.

"Huh?" Third Elder gripped his wooden club and frowned. "That Blade River Emperor, Luo Feng—who is a human, yet compared to a unique life form with his ability to bend Heaven's will—has actually appeared within the territory of Yan Shen race! And to have so accurately located our coordinates..."

Third Elder's single green eye showed a hint of surprise. "Unquestionably, this news was released by the Yan Shen race. Flame Emperor is a universe master. If Blade River Emperor enters his territory, will he stand back and do nothing? It is also fair to say that since Flame Emperor is one of the top-tier beings among the universe masters, this simply may not be worth his attention. Moreover, I heard that Flame Emperor used to be from the human race. This might be part of his concerns... Blade River Emperor, Luo Feng! He owns at least six true treasures... News has spread. Those who dared approach him were universe lords who were supremely confident. Senior universe knights are afraid and thus do not deserve the right to fight."