Chapter 1077: Top-Tier Universe Overlord

A gigantic wolf with silver hair was floating in the sky.

"How brave you are, Luo Feng," it said. "You dared to use your own body as bait to attract universe knights to attack you. Then you let a universe overlord out to trigger the domain type true treasure to trap the knights of other races and slaughter them."

He had a godly body of around six miles, and he was staring at Luo Feng who stood in the golden waves.

"Thank you for your compliment, Bi Fa Knight," Luo Feng said, nodding good-naturedly.

Bi Fa Knight would be more difficult to deal with than Para-chopper Knight, whom he just killed. First of all, Bi Fa Knight was actually from the demon race, and he had more true treasures. Besides, Bi Fa Knight had a much larger godly body... It would take more time to kill him.

"Humph!" Bi Fa Knight growled in anger. "Which universe overlord was it? It must not be an ordinary universe overlord if he can kill Para-chopper Knight that easily. Which one? Heaven Erosion Palace Leader? World Tree? Star Prison Devil Master? Any one of you has a great reputation! I respect all of you, but shame on you for using this Luo Feng as bait to attract and slaughter us!"

As Bi Fa Knight's voice resounded through space, Luo Feng couldn't help smiling. Heaven Erosion Palace Leader, World Tree, and Star Prison Devil Master... Interesting guesses.

There were quite a few universe overlords within the human race, but most of them were at the ordinary level like Bi Fa Knight and Qi Blood Palace Leader, as humans were only ordinary life forms. World Tree, Star Prison Devil Master, and Heaven Erosion Palace Leader had unique experience and clone techniques, which was why they stood at the top among the universe overlords!

Under normal circumstances, the number of top-tier universe overlords was equal to that of universe masters within each alliance. There were more than ten universe masters within the human race, but there were only three top-tier universe overlords, and it was because humans were only ordinary life forms.

As for the Ancestral God School, which gathered a large number of special life forms, it had more top-tier universe overlords. Also, the Northern Territory Alliance had numerous races and quite a few top-tier universe overlords.

The universe knights of other races were secretly discussing things among themselves, felt that the entire situation was unfair.

"This is outrageous."

"Such a demeaning thing to do. The human race is a pinnacle race, and it's shameless of any of them to do such a thing. Those knights would have avoided universe overlords if they saw him, but nobody expected them to play such a move—using Luo Feng as bait!"

Though the universe knights of other races were furious, they all remained in the distance, as they could leave instantly.

"World Tree? Star Prison Devil Master?" The silver Bi Fa Knight was still shouting. "Heaven Erosion Palace Leader?" He seemed to be trying to force the mysterious being show himself.

"Bi Fa Knight, none of them is here," Luo Feng said with a smile, stepping on the golden waves. "I'm the only one here."

"Humph! Only you?" The silver wolf grinned.

The other 15 knights assembled all shook their heads. They had all heard the shrill scream of a strange beast, and it clearly came from a top-tier universe overlord who could fight in the shape of a beast.

"Which universe overlord is it? Show yourself!" the silver wolf shouted again.

Hua! Hua! Hua!

The golden waves disappeared.