Chapter 1181: The Black-Striped Stone Pillar

In the vast Universe Ocean, endless chaotic airflow filled the atmosphere.

Shua! Shua! Shua!

A black-haired man with silver wings left scattered streaks of shadows as he teleported repeatedly across vast distances within the Universe Ocean... This was Luo Feng, who was just leaving the primal universe and making his way toward Universe Boat all by himself.

This was different from the first time he went to Tilted Peak Sector. Although it took only slightly more than 1,000 years, after absorbing a large amount of energy from the origin during the time spent in the space of the wings, the once heavily damaged Shi Wu Wings were able to restore their original form to become almost perfect again. Once the hazy golden light spread to fill the surroundings, the force was so powerful that even Luo Feng was breathless with wonder. Sometimes, an unknown occurrence could bring a bigger surprise than all the other known ones combined!

Other great beings could be strong in attack, defense, godly body, techniques, and much more...

For him, regardless of how many flaws or how lacking he was, merely by relying on the combination of the perfect Shi Wu Wings, Flame Sand Cup, and Miniature Universe, he could at least wipe out all the other pinnacle domain true treasures! He could fight if he wanted to or leave if he needed to; he was in total control of what would be done.

"I'm so looking forward to it. I will make use of this journey to hone my willpower to the level of a universe supreme master. Then I will go back to Tilted Peak Sector and claim that pair of white wings."

Luo Feng was filled with anticipation. On the one hand, he allowed his mind to run wild with its thoughts. On the other hand, he maintained a high frequency of long-distance teleportation.

Hua.

Suddenly, he stopped.

"A natural wormhole."

Luo Feng looked far into the distance at the gigantic, distorted space whirlpool. He revealed a trace of a smile. It had been a pretty dull journey rushing about Universe Ocean. There were chaotic airflows everywhere. At times, he would make a single teleportation that would last over a span of one to two days; other times, he would maintain a high or almost maximum frequency of repeated teleportation. Everywhere he passed, there was no direction to speak of. The only constant was that chaotic airflow...

Indeed, how dull it was. So when he saw that natural wormhole, it was like seeing a ray of hope amidst helplessness.

"My trip to Universe Boat this time will probably take a long, long time," Luo Feng commented lightly.

Prior to setting off, he had looked up a large quantity of information on Universe Boat so that he would be clear on where he should go to hone his willpower. The Universe Boat was massive, and its internal domain was fraught with dangers with many places where he would never dare to teleport. The destination he had set his sights on was none other than the land for honing willpower.

Universe Boat, one of the three most dangerous lands, was fraught with danger. Based on ready information found within the human race's databank, there were quite a few lands for honing willpower within the internal domain, and every single one had a different environment. Within one of these environments, the "Black-Striped Stone Pillar" could be found—or, according to what Luo Feng and the humans called it, the "Celestial Magic Pillar." It was one of the countless strange objects found within Universe Boat.

There was a total of 16 Celestial Magic Pillars (black-striped stone pillars)! These 16 Celestial Magic Pillars all stood at a towering height of more than 1,000 light years and were all extremely powerful. No attack was strong enough to cause damage or take them away. They were the supporting pillars of a certain strange space. Within that strange space were numerous gigantic secret chambers. Within each secret chamber, there was an isolated space, and each one had a corresponding black token. Anyone who wanted to enter the isolated space of this secret chamber would have to possess the corresponding black token.