Chapter 1035: Entering The Original Stars

Inside Luo Feng's palace on Thunder Island.

In the sanctity of his private quarters, Luo Feng read the material on the original stars.

"Impressive," he said. "This Kuang Zhou Knight indeed gathered detailed information about the original stars, and my plan will work! But it's indeed dangerous. And it's a place where the strong rule. Okay, the other three bodies of mine are already at the portal to original stars."

******

In a space more than 100 light years away from the human territory, there were no stars in the space. Instead, there were only storms formed by hydromagnetic fluid.

A 40-foot shadow stood in the space. He had a pair of silver horns and purple eyes, and he was covered with gray scales. In addition, he had a scorpion tail... He stood there, bloody and powerful. There was a strange beast squatting on his shoulder. The beast had wings, five horns on its head, and thick hoofs.

Anyone knowledgeable would be able to identify this creature—a creature in human form with horns, gray scales, and a scorpion tail... It was "Purple Pupa Beast." Beasts could come in all forms, and some of them looked like humans. Purple Pupa Beast was one of them. Purple Pupa Beasts were known for their bloodthirstiness... Of course, most space beasts were bloodthirsty.

Many great beings would have also recognized the strange, three-foot-long beast on Purple Pupa Beast's shoulder. It was Golden Horned Beast, one of the twelve pinnacle creatures of space beasts!

"Haha! Even my teacher is unable to recognize me," Luo Feng said with a smile. "Mosha body turned into the shape of a Purple Pupa Beast, and it didn't produce any aura."

Luo Feng stroked the Golden Horned Beast on his shoulder. "The world ring inside Mosha body was hiding Remote Ocean body, and Remote Ocean body emanated its force through the world ring..."

Luo Feng smiled. Other great beings would only sense the bloodthirsty ferocity when they witnessed Mosha body firsthand. His forceful presence rivaled that of a powerful universe knight.

The extent of a being's power was related to its godly body. The stronger the body, the stronger the power. Universe overlords were powerful because of the pinnacle or ultimate techniques they created. However, their power was similar to that of universe knights, which was why it was impossible to sense a universe overlord if he didn't voluntarily show his power.

Luo Feng's Remote Ocean body was 100 million times stronger than that of a sector lord, and because of its enormous size, its power was comparatively greater than many strong universe knights.

Of course... the power of Golden Horned Beast was even stronger! Although Golden Horned Beast was currently only around six feet long, he had already performed both Deities of the World and Beast God Transformation. Luo Feng had bought innumerable precious material to practice Deities of the World during the 80,000 years he had spent creating his ultimate techniques. After all, it wouldn't cost him much to practice as a sector lord.

Luo Feng had already been at a high status without his multiple treasures, and he could trade one of the treasures for many precious materials. He easily achieved the highest level of Deities of the World—36 times amplification. After finishing Deities of the World, his body could be easily enlarged and shrunk at will, and it wouldn't affect his power!

Deities of the World had amplification of 36 times, and the third level of Beast God Transformation had amplification of eight times... When they were combined, they could only give Golden Horned Beast's body an amplification of 45 times! However, if he performed his talent technique Strengthen, he could reach an amplification of 90 times!