Chapter 1190: Purple Moon Holy Land

Luo Feng was preparing to take flight when he saw, from afar, a golden streak of light flying toward him at high speed. It was different from him. While he had shrunk himself to a mere ten meters in height, this towering figure maintained its size at 1,000 kilometers in height, which was why it was easily spotted at first glance.

"Four faces with 16 arms?" Luo Feng was secretly shocked. "It must be from the Purple Moon Holy Land universe!"

Purple Moon Holy Land was one of the universes of the two Holy Lands. Within Purple Moon Holy Land, the Purple Moon clan dominated over a few other vassal clans that formed the minority. The living spaces of these vassal clans were small, and the resources they received were little. In Purple Moon Holy Land, the vassal clans had little power where the full force of all their powers combined would still be a far cry from that of the Purple Moon clan.

Great beings of the Purple Moon clan had very unique looks. Purple Moon clansmen of the purest bloodline had eight faces with twenty-four arms. The second-purest group would have four faces with 16 arms, and the next would have three faces with eight arms. The most ordinary ones would just have one face with two arms. This also meant that, internally, the Purple Clan Moon was divided into four classes... The ones who had eight faces and twenty-four arms were a rare class, but their bloodline was the purest, and they had the greatest potential.

However, to the weaker ones of the Purple Moon clan, once anyone became a universe master, then there would no longer be a differentiation between high and low class. After all, everyone would be a super great being.

The two holy lands were extremely powerful, but because the holy land universe was a miniature universe, there was no way it could cultivate universe supreme masters. So, for countless years, the great beings of Purple Moon Holy Land who managed to cultivate up to the level of universe masters would have reached their limits. They would never be able to achieve a breakthrough.

"Universe masters from the two holy lands universes are all so extremely strong," Luo Feng said, astounded. "It is said that every single universe master who ventured out always succeeded in comprehending supreme techniques. There are close to 100 groups of powers in Universe Ocean. Without a doubt, the two holy land universes are the strongest."

Maybe it would be good to learn a little about the universe era.

For three reincarnation eras, anyone could easily suppress a holy land universe; yet not a single reincarnation era was able to absolutely unite! This was why, out of almost 100 groups of powers, the two holy land universes remained undoubtedly the strongest two powers. Furthermore, they were extremely detached because they did not have to worry about meeting "doomsday." They could survive for generations of reincarnation eras... This made the great beings of the two holy land universes develop unique characters of their own.

Some were gentle and were willing to make friends with any universe master they saw. Some were ferocious and engaged in crazy and rampant killings. Some strange, with capricious moods that were always changing.

In conclusion, there was no absolute power pressurizing them. Their universe masters did things according to personal preferences, and they were all different. The only common point was—their innate arrogance! Being part of the two holy lands, they looked down on the three reincarnation eras, but more of the high-and-low comparisons were made between the two holy lands.

"It's him, Sealed Huller Master," Luo Feng identified quickly.

He was on alert right away. Sealed Huller Master was ranked middle among the few hundred universe masters of the Purple Moon clan. His power would be comparable to both Star River Master and Five Chaos Master.