Chapter 1041: Qi Blood Spear

Qi Blood Palace Leader and Bei Feng Knight were known not to be trifled with.

Hu!

Luo Feng quickly waved his golden wings and flew off in another direction.

"I didn't expect to be discovered so soon!" he muttered. "The whirlpool portal to the outside is likely to have been discovered already. If I go there, I'll be walking into a trap. Hmm... Well, I'll just go to another original star through another whirlpool portal!"

Qi Blood Palace Leader and Bei Feng Knight looked at him indifferently. Apparently, everything was under their control.

"It's your turn," Qi Blood Palace Leader said.

Bei Feng looked at Luo Feng in the distance. His eyes glinted.

Suddenly, the flow of time surrounding him twisted. An invisible soul attack immediately caught Golden Horned Beast and penetrated his body. It quickly started to consume his godly power. Each part of his godly power contained a soul imprint, meaning Luo Feng would be doomed if he was eroded.

"Seal!"

Power Pearl let out countless threads and connected the entire godly body instantly.

Hong! Hong! Hong!

The soul erosion assaulted his soul. However, Luo Feng had a mighty willpower in addition to a Tower Pearl to guard it. Soul erosion couldn't affect Luo Feng at all.

******

Bei Feng Knight looked contentedly at Golden Horned Beast, flying in one direction and slowing down because of the resistance. He transmitted his voice to Qi Blood Palace Leader.

"I don't think I successfully eroded his soul," he said, "but he must have been affected when he tried to defend himself from my soul attack. Now, it's your turn."

"Haha! Just wait and see," Qi Blood Palace Leader said.

He charged at Golden Horned Beast like a flash of light. Bei Feng Knight was following him.

"Golden Horned Beast!" Qi Blood Palace Leader called out as he raised the ancient spear in his hand. The three blood stains on the tip glowed with countless bloody law engravings.

Qi Blood Palace Leader emanated bloody energy. His eyes turned red, and he quickly pressed on toward Golden Horned Beast.

"Break!"

Qi Blood Palace Leader growled and burned his godly power. At the same time, a huge amount of godly power was infused into his spear. He waved his spear fiercely.

Pu!

The spear pierced toward Golden Horned Beast, who just noticed it and tried to close his wings to protect himself.

Jiang!

The spear was so forceful that the space it passed through was twisted wickedly, forming visible space ripples. It punctured the wing of Golden Horned Beat.

Peng!

This weapon was mighty. Golden Horned Beast bounced away under the force of the shock wave. It was like he'd been hit by a planet.

"Go! Don't let him escape!" Qi Blood Palace Leader said.

Sou! Sou!

Bei Feng Knight and Qi Blood Knight chased after Golden Horned Beast.

******

So powerful! Golden Horned Beast thought after the blast. He could feel the extent of his injury. I pretended to be affected because I wanted to test the power of the terrific spear. No wonder it's so famous. Even my Shi Wu Wing didn't help to resist it.