Chapter 1043: A Meeting on The Original Stars

"Teacher, would you like to give me some advice?" Luo Feng asked. He listened carefully.

Primal Chaos City Leader smiled. "The Northern Territory Alliance might have guards in front of every whirlpool portal, which means what you need to do is not get close to any whirlpool portal!"

Luo Feng was dazed, but he understood what his teacher was implying. "Teacher, do you mean... That I should just wander across original stars and stay away from any whirlpool portal?"

"Yes." Primal Chaos City Leader nodded. "Stay away from any whirlpool portal and the place where the godly blade unveiled itself. Then those universe overlords will find it difficult to meet you. The only way to catch you is to wait for the arrival of a universe master of the Northern Territory Alliance."

Luo Feng nodded. It would be safe for him not to go to the whirlpool portal. However, a universe master of the opposition alliance would arrive, after which he could only wait to be captured.

"Your disguise is useless in front of a universe master," Primal Chaos City Leader added. "You don't need a disguise. All you need to do is separate your Golden Horned Beast body and your Remote Ocean body. Leave all your valuables with Remote Ocean body. As for universe masters of the Northern Territory Alliance, they'll only search for those two Space Beasts, and they won't be able to recognize your Remote Ocean body even if they see it. There are universe knights of all races on the original stars. You'll be identified in you camouflage, but your Remote Ocean body doesn't need it."

Luo Feng smiled.

"Even if he kills Golden Horned Beast body, he won't be able to find any valuables," Primal Chaos City Leader went on. "He'll then start to inspect all the great beings on the original stars. But he won't dare to be reckless. As long as you separate your bodies, you can earn yourself enough time. I'll arrive by then. All you need to do is to survive until I arrive at the original stars."

Luo Feng nodded. "I understand, teacher."

It was plain and simple. All Luo Feng had to do was stall his enemies and not go near the whirlpool portals! He would be safe when Primal Chaos City Leader arrived! It was a simple plan—so simple that there were few flaws.

"Go," Primal Chaos City Leader said. "Remember what I said. Besides, the universe master of the Northern Territory Alliance might get there before I do. Don't give the plan away after he arrives."

"I understand," Luo Feng said, nodding.

******

Within the Thousand Treasures River of the Primal Region, human territory.

Hong! Long! Long!

Thousand Treasures River vanished and transformed into a shirt, covering the towering Primal Chaos City Leader who now stood over 6,000 miles tall. He carried a rugged stone staff and stood in the sky barefoot, gazing out into the distance.

"I'll go to the original stars first," he said, "but I'll be back soon. Stop studying your techniques and help me guard the primal region."

"Yes, brother."

Primal Chaos City Leader nodded. He took a step into space and disappeared.

Several universe knights and servants in the palaces within the Thousand Treasures River noticed that Thousand Treasures River had suddenly disappeared.

"Where is the Thousand Treasures River?"

"Thousand Treasures River disappeared!"

"Our teacher might have gone out."

Luo Feng's earthling original body also stood outside the palace and looked into the distance. "I hope everything goes well..." he whispered.

******