chapter twenty two

˚ ₊ ♡ ❰ chapter 22 ❱ ⋆ ✰ ₊˚.༄
˚ ₊ ♡ ❰  𝙲𝚁𝚄𝙴𝙻 𝚂𝚄𝙼𝙼𝙴𝚁  ❱ ˖⋆࿐໋ ⋆
⋆⋅ ━━━━ ‧ ༻✩༺ ‧ ━━━━ ⋅⋆
— in which scott and lani have
no reason to be jealous, but
somehow they still are.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

            . ˚  ⁺ .  ✦ .  . ✦ .⁺ ˚ .   
. ✦ .  ⁺  . ✦ .    
✦  ✦

(if you're dry this chapter scott is getting dumped from the show xx)

LANI WOKE UP THAT morning to find out that there was a new boy and girl entering the villa. apparently he had picked jess to go on a date with him, much to sammy's dismay, and she picked mitch to go on a date with - abi presented herself as bothered by this but lani could see right through her dramatic facade.

"if he's sitting there trying to get to know another girl in front of me, i can't do that," abi said with a shake of her head.

"but didn't you try to get to know scott in front of mitch's face though?" lani laughed mockingly as a few of the girls grinned at her comment.

"you've got no leg to stand on," whitney then added, sharing a look with lani as they both side-eyed each other.

nothing was said now that they both had silenced abi. lani continued on with her morning and laid down next to scott on the daybeds as he wouldn't stop cuddling her. she laughed at his clinginess, pulling him in closer.

"you excited for the new boy?" kodie asked, coming over and sitting down with them alongside sammy, whitney and ty.

"obviously, i reckon he's gonna be so cute," lani joked as scott glared at her. she didn't get to say another word before he suddenly grabbed her, putting her in a headlock. "scott!"

"yo, why are ashton and kady laid together by the pool?" tyrique questioned. everyone immediately looked over and gasped.

"ouzy!" kodie shouted as the boy made his way over. "might wanna check on your girl mate."

ouzy frowned. he took one look at kady and ashton before he looked away with a roll of his eyes. he sat down next to sammy with a sigh. "it's not really my problem to be getting involved; we've only been coupled up for about four days."

"still," lani said once she had finally escaped scott's headlock. "i wouldn't be having that if i were you."

they watched in silence when ashton splashed kady with some water as she giggled childishly. everyone turned back to face ouzy with pointed looks.

"bro, you gonna have that?" ty instigated, sharing a big grin with lani.

"he'll be back on mia again tomorrow, or lani, i've got nothing to worry about," ouzy shrugged, they took in his words for a moment before nodding in agreement.

"i don't know though, bro," sammy started. "she looks pretty happy over there."

"just look at their body language," kodie added as lani not-so-swiftly gave him a thumbs up.

ouzy was just about to open his mouth and retaliate before a loud yell cut him off: it was mitch and jess returning to the villa alongside the new islanders, ella and josh.