chapter sixteen

˚ ₊ ♡ ❰  chapter 16 ❱  ⋆ ✰ ₊˚.༄
˚ ₊ ♡ ❰ 𝙲𝚁𝚄𝙴𝙻 𝚂𝚄𝙼𝙼𝙴𝚁 ❱ ˖⋆࿐໋ ⋆
⋆⋅ ━━━━ ‧ ༻✩༺ ‧ ━━━━ ⋅⋆
— in which it's movie night,
so buckle up children x

(anything written in italics like this are the clips they're watching)
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

. ˚ ⁺ . ✦ .  .  ✦  .⁺  ˚ .   
          . ✦ .  ⁺  . ✦ .    
✦ ✦

(if you're dry this chapter i'm never feeding you with what you want EVER again, and yes children that means no hideaway smut chapter xx)

LANI SAT DOWN AT the end of the couch, furthest to the right and furthest away from the girls she didn't like. she knew she was bound to get in drama with them tonight, and quite frankly she didn't want to sit next to them or else she'd probably end up punching them.

"any girls feeling nervous?"

"no," leilani shook her head and laughed. "because everything i say guaranteed i've probably already said it to all of your faces."

"that's true," jess nodded.

the first text came. "what percentage of men switch off the light during sex?"

lani chose not to get involved with the discussion and let the girls answer, thankfully they answered right which meant the girls got to pick which clip from the boys they wanted first. the names for the boys then came on the screen and lani let out the loudest laugh ever.

1. the lying, the mitch, and the wardrobe

2. the full montel

3. double sammy

4. some like it scott

5. ash vs evil dead

6. ty hard

7. the great zachsby

8. agent kodie banks

9. to el and back

10. lochan, stock and two smocking barrels

11. speed 2: ouz control 

the producers really were creative sometimes. lani, again, stayed silent and let the girls pick out which clip they wanted to watch. a frown fell onto her face when they chose mitch. it was known by now that he's messy, why not pick a boy who has yet to be called out?

she didn't have much to say for mitch, in fact it was quite funny to see how messy he truly was. but then a clip involving her showed up from around about the second week; her eyes widened.

"you're really fit you know," mitch stated as he sat next to lani on the daybeds.

lani side-eyed him before looking away. "cheers."

lani put a hand to her mouth and laughed along with everyone else. this was awkward.

"how's you and ashton?" mitch then asked, trying to shuffle closer towards her.