chapter thirty three

˚ ₊ ♡ ❰  chapter 33 ❱  ⋆ ✰ ₊˚.༄
˚ ₊ ♡ ❰ 𝙲𝚁𝚄𝙴𝙻 𝚂𝚄𝙼𝙼𝙴𝚁 ❱ ˖⋆࿐໋ ⋆
⋆⋅ ━━━━ ‧ ༻✩༺ ‧ ━━━━ ⋅⋆
— in which lani talks her shit
on a podcast and ty drops
a sudden bomb on her.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

. ˚ ⁺ . ✦ .  .  ✦  .⁺  ˚ .   
          . ✦ .  ⁺  . ✦ .    
✦ ✦

(it's the last chapter guys, if you're dry i'll just discontinue my ty fic midway through xx)

                               LANI FELT PRETTY SMUG as she sat on her seat, a placed microphone in front of her as the room was surrounded with just pink. she felt out of place in her darker outfit, but she wasn't here for aesthetic purposes: she was here to talk her shit. gk barry, also known as grace, had reached out to lani the other day, and who would lani be to deny this offer? grace was a lovely girl who could match lani's energy well, so she knew she was safe.

"lani, it's great to have you here. how are you this fine morning?" grace asked her once the cameras were rolling, and lani had to refrain herself from giggling - even grace's voice made her laugh.

"i'm doing good, thank you," lani nodded her head, smiling at her friend. "you?"

"not gonna lie, i'm a little bit shell-shocked that the queen of england is right in front of me. but i'll get through it," grace joked, causing lani laugh.

"i wouldn't say queen of england-"

"we all worship you on our hands and knees, babe. go take a look at your hashtag on tiktok," grace cut her off with a roll of her eyes. "i'm guessing you're not used to the spotlight yet?"

"well i'd like to think i sm," lani nodded. "obviously my brother is a worldwide, famous footballer so it's not like this whole celebrity thing is new to me - i know i'm not a celebrity; i'm more of an influencer now, if you get me. but it's still weird to experience this for myself. i was so used to kai having all of the attention that when we went out to lunch the other day i was shocked people were shouting my name and not his." 

grace smirked. "bet he was annoyed about that?"

"not really, to be fair, considering he had a break from signing autographs for once," lani laughed. "but i can just remember thinking to myself like what is going on? and like it's so weird because i know that i need to be extra careful with literally everything i say and do now that i'm in the public eye."

"you can't be getting in scandals now, babe. i heard that there was some drama at the after party? yeah, can't be doing that or else you'll be cancelled within the next hour."

"i don't care if i get cancelled," lani admitted. grace widened her eyes and let out a loud laugh. "if i ever did then it'd probably be about me just talking shit about something which i've done for the past three months," she shrugged. "people online are a bunch of snowflakes, i'd laugh if they tried to cancel me over something stupid."

"facebook moms were trying to cancel you at one point."

"really? why?"

"they just thought you were a proper bitch right at the start, all believed ashton was too good for you. but they switched up after casa and movie night, it was funny to witness," grace explained.