chapter eleven

˚ ₊ ♡ ❰  chapter 11 ❱  ⋆ ✰ ₊˚.༄
˚ ₊ ♡ ❰ 𝙲𝚁𝚄𝙴𝙻 𝚂𝚄𝙼𝙼𝙴𝚁 ❱ ˖⋆࿐໋ ⋆
⋆⋅ ━━━━ ‧ ༻✩༺ ‧ ━━━━ ⋅⋆
— in which lani and scott finally
kiss for the first time - and who's
to say it'll be their last?
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

. ˚ ⁺ . ✦ .  .  ✦  .⁺  ˚ .   
          . ✦ .  ⁺  . ✦ .    
✦ ✦

(if you're all dry this chapter then an angry love confession isn't happening 💞💞💞)

LAST NIGHT WHITNEY HAD joined lani on the daybeds. this was mainly due to the fact she didn't want lani sleeping outside alone, and she was still mad at mehdi so it gave her the space she needed from him.

"good morning, my love," lani winked at her friend as the two were in the bed hugging.

whitney smiled. "don't be giving me butterflies like that, babe," she stated as the two got out of the bed and ventured off inside to the bedroom.

"good morning!" they both said as they opened the bedroom door. the islanders greeted the two girls back. lani jumped into bed with ella and tyrique, situating herself in between them.

"scott looks like a character in top gun with them sunglasses," mitch said. leilani turned to look at scott and couldn't help but laugh. honestly, the accuracy was scary.

"how are my parents doing this morning?" leilani joked as she grabbed both ella and ty and brought them into her arms. "finally closed off!"

"we're good, problem child," ella answered as lani gave her the biggest side eye ever.

"lani was definitely a problem child when she was little," sammy said. lani turned to face him, slightly offended. her jaw then dropped open in shock as everyone agreed with him.

"wait, leila, don't you have a twin?" scott suddenly asked as the islanders turned to her. lani stared at him in confusion. when did she tell him that?

"...yeah... his names malachi."

"i thought you said his name was kai?"

lani's eyes widened in surprise as she stared at him even more confused than before. "kai's a nickname for malachi, idiot."

"oh yeah," scott realised. "and then there's your little sister, aria isn't it?"

"mariana, but yeah aria for short," lani explained slowly.

"how the fuck do you know that bro?" ty asked as everyone started laughing.

"i just remember her telling me," he shrugged.

"weirdo," she furrowed her eyebrows at him as he stuck his middle finger up at her. leilani raised her hands to flip him off as well but ella smacked them back down.

"who's the golden child out of you three?" sammy asked after sharing a look with scott.

"probably kai."

"who's the problem child?" sammy then asked.

"probably me- oh."