chapter seven

˚ ₊ ♡ ❰  chapter 07 ❱  ⋆ ✰ ₊˚.༄
˚ ₊ ♡ ❰ 𝙲𝚁𝚄𝙴𝙻 𝚂𝚄𝙼𝙼𝙴𝚁 ❱ ˖⋆࿐໋ ⋆
⋆⋅ ━━━━ ‧ ༻✩༺ ‧ ━━━━ ⋅⋆
— in which i write the longest
chapter ever and merge about
4 or 5 episodes together just
so the next chapter can be
the heart rate challenge,
you're welcome x
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

. ˚ ⁺ . ✦ .  .  ✦  .⁺  ˚ .   
          . ✦ .  ⁺  . ✦ .    
✦ ✦

(if you guys are dry this chapter i will actually start a riot; this took me ages to write)

                LANI DIDNT KNOW WHAT to think. she was playing a game called situationships with the other islanders. her and ashton were currently tied first place alongside ella and tyrique. leah had just asked the third question, which required the islanders to pick out which islander they believed was the least trustworthy.

her and ashton's turn was last, which meant leilani had to sit through and watch nearly everyone agree on ashton. the people who wrote down ashton were none other than: zach and molly, ella and tyrique, catherine, whitney and mehdi, sammy and jess.

basically everyone apart from scott who, of course, wrote lani's name down.

"cheers babe!" she had thanked him as he winked in her direction.

ashton held a cold look on his face as he laughed off everyone's assumptions about him. "gotta prove em wrong, innit?" he answered when mitch asked him what he thought about it.

"who have you and lani gone for?"

"scott!" lani held her board up. "reason why? i don't like him."

"scott," ashton held his up. "same reason."

leilani smiled in victory as her and ashton moved their boat closer to the finish line. scott looked at them both for a moment, ignoring ty instigating from next to him as he shook his head. 

"which couple is playing the biggest game?" mitch asked, causing everyone to gasp. lani widened her eyes as she looked around. she had no clue; there were so many options to choose from.

leilani had to hold in her laugh as nearly everyone had voted for zach and molly, causing the blonde haired girl to roll her eyes. she covered her mouth and regained herself once it was her turn.

"i went with zach and molly," lani started but cut herself off to laugh, ignoring the look molly was giving her. "it's not anything against them i just didn't know who to pick and there's been some incidents that's happened, like the whole mitch thing, that made me laugh."

"i said scott and catherine," ashton revealed; lani let out a groan knowing this now meant they were going to get drenched with water. "just don't really think it's genuine between them, plus i'm still salty for how he spoke to my girl the other day so."

scott looked bewildered. "acting like you don't speak to her the same way, mate."

oh shit.

ty covered his mouth to muffle his laughter as zach put his face in his hands. sammy mirrored tyrique's actions. mitch held onto leah's shoulders in hope it would stabilise himself as they gasped from where they stood. mehdi's eyes were wide in surprise.