chapter six

˚ ₊ ♡ ❰ chapter 06 ❱ ⋆ ✰ ₊˚.༄
˚ ₊ ♡ ❰  𝙲𝚁𝚄𝙴𝙻 𝚂𝚄𝙼𝙼𝙴𝚁  ❱ ˖⋆࿐໋ ⋆
⋆⋅ ━━━━ ‧ ༻✩༺ ‧ ━━━━ ⋅⋆
— in which the public have fallen
in love with lani and scott's
complicated relationship. 
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

            . ˚  ⁺ .  ✦ .  . ✦ .⁺ ˚ .   
. ✦ .  ⁺  . ✦ .    
✦  ✦

               LANI AND ASHTON WALKED outside hand in hand. a sheepish smile was on her face once she made eye contact with whitney who knew what had happened the moment lani looked at her with widened eyes. she walked over towards the group and stood in the kitchen with ashton, whitney, mehdi, zach and tyrique.

"you two have just walked in on some drama," zach laughed.

"what? what's going on?" ashton wondered, taking out a bag of chocolates and offering some to lani as she smiled at him in thanks.

"jess is mad at sammy 'cause he's lead leah on but now he's saying he hasn't done that," whitney said, taking a sip of her drink. "but then apparently leah has been crying all day about him which makes jess think sammy's lying to her." 

"leah hasn't been crying all day and it isn't even about sammy," lani rolled her eyes.

"what was she crying about then?"

"none of your business," leilani said, sticking her tongue out at ty as he flipped her off.

"i've got a text!" catherine yelled; lani jumped due to catherine's loud ass voice. "islanders, the hideaway retreat is open tonight! please chose a lucky couple to spend the night together! #itsgivingbaecation #timetoplay!"

"ELLA AND TY!"

it seems as if everyone was in agreement with lani considering the entire villa started yelling out the couples names.

she followed after the girls to go and get ella ready for her restless night. "you look so fit," she stated, staring in awe at ella's choice of outfit. ella winked and sat herself down on lani's lap as the girls all screamed and clapped for them.

"take lani to the hideaway instead, please!"

"i'd kill to see ty's face," laughed catherine.

lani shrugged. "he knows i could steal his girl if i wanted to, gotta keep him on his toes."

"if it's underwhelming i'll come to your bed," ella joked, causing all the girls to gasp and scream as they walked to the bedroom.

"your boxers? really?" leilani asked as she took in tyrique's attire. he ignored her though the second ella walked into the room. lani rolled her eyes, not liking the fact she was ignored. "pussy whipped."

from next to her, scott let out a quiet laugh. she pulled a funny face at him as he pulled one back. they didn't realise how long they were looking at each other before leah grabbed lani's hand and dragged her outside.

well that was weird.

after waving goodbye to ella and ty, and making a comment about how ty isn't gonna be able to hold himself back, lani followed everyone else into the villa to get ready for bed.