chapter four

˚ ₊ ♡ ❰  chapter 04 ❱  ⋆ ✰ ₊˚.༄
˚ ₊ ♡ ❰ 𝙲𝚁𝚄𝙴𝙻 𝚂𝚄𝙼𝙼𝙴𝚁 ❱ ˖⋆࿐໋ ⋆
⋆⋅ ━━━━ ‧ ༻✩༺ ‧ ━━━━ ⋅⋆
— in which ty and ashton have
a heated argument in the
kitchen.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

. ˚ ⁺ . ✦ .  .  ✦  .⁺  ˚ .   
          . ✦ .  ⁺  . ✦ .    
✦ ✦

WAKING UP THE NEXT morning, lani felt ashton's arms wrapped tightly around her waist as she smiled and snuggled into his chest. she took notice of how warm the boy was, ignoring the look molly was giving her from the bed next to her. she didn't know what the look was for, but she knew she'd ask molly about it later.

"morning everyone," scott announced, entering the bedroom. this time, lani made sure not to even look at him because she knew she'd end up checking him out again. instead, she ignored him.

"morning guys!" ty then entered the room with ella by his side. the two slept out on the daybeds last night and lani couldn't be happier for them.

"ty!" leilani yelled, causing her voice to crack due to how tired she still was. tyrique ran over and jumped into lani's open arms, the duo hugged for a moment before ty let out a breath right in her face, causing her to groan and push him away from her. "not the morning breath, you tramp."

everyone laughed, but scott didn't. he watched the two with a strange look on his face before turning away with an eye roll.

it took lani about ten minutes to fully wake herself up. she brushed her teeth and ventured outside to find molly on the daybeds.

"you look like death," jess said, coming over to sit with the two girls. lani jokingly glared at jess from behind her sunglasses and lazily stuck her middle finger up at her.

"how we feeling this morning, girls?" molly asked, grabbing one of the pillows to hold.

"i fucking hate scott," lani announced.

"what?!" jess and molly yelled.

"i'm joking," lani giggled at their shocked faces. "i'm still mad at him though. he hasn't spoke to me at all since last night and he won't stop glaring at me!"

"i don't know, maybe it's because you told me you wanted to start something properly with ashton right in front of scott's face!" joked molly.

jess gasped. "shut up! no you didn't!"

"she did!"

"he can't be mad at me for that!" lani said. "that's just pathetic. i've only known him for a day. that's not the reason at all and i know it isn't. somethings happened and i want to know what, but if he won't tell me and he's gonna be petty about it then good for him. two can play at that game."

jess and molly both shared a glance. they knew how petty lani was, everyone in the villa knew she could hold grudges for years - possibly even decades. the both of them knew that if scott was going to start being weird out of no where, lani would make his time in the villa a living hell.

"try and talk to him first," jess tried to reason.

lani shrugged. "i don't know; he seems pretty happy spending the whole day with catherine," she pointed towards the two who had now been talking almost all morning.