chapter nine

˚ ₊ ♡ ❰ chapter 09 ❱ ⋆ ✰ ₊˚.༄
˚ ₊ ♡ ❰  𝙲𝚁𝚄𝙴𝙻 𝚂𝚄𝙼𝙼𝙴𝚁  ❱ ˖⋆࿐໋ ⋆
⋆⋅ ━━━━ ‧ ༻✩༺ ‧ ━━━━ ⋅⋆
— in which ashton creates drama
in the villa and a physical fight
nearly breaks out.

[after i finished writing this chapter i figured they looked a bit weird doing this in their heart rate challenge costumes so like please pretend the boys took their capes off and like put shirts on or smth. the girls are fine but with what they have on but with the boys it's so funny to me for scott to be wearing his cape and shit whilst doing what he does. so yes let's just all pretend the boys have put shirts on thanks xx]

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

            . ˚  ⁺ .  ✦ .  . ✦ .⁺ ˚ .   
. ✦ .  ⁺  . ✦ .    
✦  ✦

(i'm writing notes at the start of every chapter just so i can get you guys to comment cuz istg reading them makes my day. so if you're dry this chapter then i'm gonna make scott and lani even more of a slow burn than they already are x)

           SO THAT HAPPENED. LANI didn't really know what to think as she stood up from the firepit along with everyone else and wandered around the villa until she sat down with catherine. soon others came and joined them; whitney sprung into action almost immediately. 

"why was you kissing everyone?" she asked, turning to face mehdi as lani hid her face in her hands. she still couldn't get over her shock from when mehdi grabbed her face and placed a kiss on her lips.

"because it's a challenge," he answered.

"solid answer there mate," lani jokingly nodded her head. she sat between of scott and mehdi, catherine sat on scott's other side as whitney and zach sat on mehdi's other side.

it was a strange group, to say the least.

mehdi shrugged. "don't act like you didn't like it."

lani's eyes widened as she stared at the french man next to her in a mix of shock and disgust. catherine and zach both let out loud laughs. whitney fell quiet as she looked at mehdi suspiciously. scott clenched his jaw as he stared straight ahead.

whitney diffused the tension by turning to face zach next to her. "why did you only kiss me?"

lani laughed to herself as she shook her head at her friends forwardness.

"it was a teasing kiss," zach answered with a smile.

"why me though?"

"it felt right in the moment."

whitney looked directly at lani as she spoke. "love a man that's not for everyone."

leilani couldn't help but feel slightly uncomfortable next to mehdi when she noticed the man inching slowly towards her. she shuffled up further away from him, resulting in her being pressed up right against scott.

the two turned to stare at each other for a moment before they both rolled their eyes and looked away. however, they made no effort to move away from each other.

"what are your thoughts on lani's performance for you all?" catherine asked the three boys, a smirk making its way onto her face as she shared a look with whitney.