chapter three

˚ ₊ ♡ ❰ chapter 03 ❱ ⋆ ✰ ₊˚.༄
˚ ₊ ♡ ❰  𝙲𝚁𝚄𝙴𝙻 𝚂𝚄𝙼𝙼𝙴𝚁  ❱ ˖⋆࿐໋ ⋆
⋆⋅ ━━━━ ‧ ༻✩༺ ‧ ━━━━ ⋅⋆
— in which tensions between
scott and ashton begin to
arise in the villa. 
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

            . ˚  ⁺ .  ✦ .  . ✦ .⁺ ˚ .   
. ✦ .  ⁺  . ✦ .    
✦  ✦

             LANI WATCHED SILENTLY AS andre, catherine, charlotte, ashton, leah and sammy stood in front of her - their positions in the villa now vulnerable as they had received the least amount of votes from the public. leilani was unsure as to why ashton was there, but she didn't let herself stress over it. due to her now being sat alone, scott scutched over to rest his arm around her shoulders for comfort. 

"only one boy and one girl will be going home tonight," sammy read out. this caused everyone to gasp as lani's eyes widened in shock.

catherine's phone then went off next. "that decision will be made by the safe islanders," she said. lani let out a nervous laugh, looking around at her surroundings as she shared a look with molly.

"girls, you must now discuss which boy you'd like to dump from the island," jess read.

"boys, you must now discuss which girl you'd like to dump from the island," mitch stated.

lani jumped up from her seat and walked towards the other side of the fire pit to go and sit with the other safe girls. "good evening, yeah?" she joked, taking her seat as they all smiled sadly.

"i was not expecting this tonight," whispered jess.

lani could not be bothered for debating today. so, instead, she sat silently and listened to everything the girls had to say. it was obvious to her who she would want to leave, but she still let her girls have their moment before the decision was finalised.

neither her or jess were ready to see ashton and sammy go, which meant that there was only one other option left: andre.

"it has to be him," lani whispered. "like i'm sorry but i'm not letting ashton leave, and jess has started to build a connection with sammy. andre has only put in an effort with catherine, but it seems she's quite keen on scott recently." her statement finished the debate as the girls shared a nod in agreement.

mehdi was the one to stand up for the boys. "before i announce our decision, i'd like to let you know that it has been a pleasure to get to know all of you," he started off. "you all brought something very special in this villa, but we had to make our decision and we based it on who we think has the least compatibility with the rest of the islanders," he continued; leilani sucked in a breath. "so the girl who we have decided to dump from the island is... charlotte."

lani stood up for the girls. "obviously this is an awful situation for us all to be in, not just you stood in front of us but also us having to make this decision. we really do love you all, but at then end of the day, we're here for love. if there's not a romantic connection that we can see, we're gonna base our judgements on that," she started. "so the boy we want to dump from the island tonight is... andre," she sadly smiled at the said boy.

lani was never good at saying goodbyes, it was one thing she refused to do. she didn't understand why, but she absolutely despised the word. maybe it was because the last time she said goodbye to someone was her mother, and we all know how that turned out.