chapter eighteen

˚ ₊ ♡ ❰  chapter 18 ❱  ⋆ ✰ ₊˚.༄
˚ ₊ ♡ ❰ 𝙲𝚁𝚄𝙴𝙻 𝚂𝚄𝙼𝙼𝙴𝚁 ❱ ˖⋆࿐໋ ⋆
⋆⋅ ━━━━ ‧ ༻✩༺ ‧ ━━━━ ⋅⋆
— in which the villa find out
what happened between
lani and scott.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

. ˚ ⁺ . ✦ .  .  ✦  .⁺  ˚ .   
          . ✦ .  ⁺  . ✦ .    
✦ ✦

(if you're dry this chapter i'm making scott cheat on lani and she's gonna dump him and her endgame will be sammy xx)

                                 LANI AND SCOTT decided to not tell anyone, instead they would let the islanders try to figure out what was going on between them themselves by dropping a few subtle hints. the only reason they thought of this is because it gave them an actual justification to still hate on each other - plus they were bored.

tyrique walked into the kitchen and froze when he saw scott and lani talking to each other. he looked around to make sure that everything was the same before slowly approaching them. "...hey..."

"hey ty!" lani greeted as scott turned to look at him with a smile.

"what are you two doing?" ty carefully asked, taking a seat on the bar stool and looking between the both of them suspiciously.

"not much to be honest," scott shrugged. "leila here was just telling me about her plan to get kodie and amber together."

ty doesn't think he's ever been this confused in his life. "...and you two haven't argued?"

"surprisingly not," lani grinned with a wink, passing tyrique a plate of toast as he slowly took it. "but then again, it's only morning. knowing us we'll probably find something to argue over later." 

"hey!" whitney walked into the kitchen next, only to then freeze in shock when she noticed scott and lani making food together. she shuffled her way towards ty, who looked as confused as her, and whispered in his ear. "what's going on?"

they watched in flabbergasted silence as scott and leilani laughed and smiled together whilst making some breakfast.

it was when scott pulled out a packet of crisps did the sunshine and rainbows end.

"get those away from me!" lani warned, holding her hand out to create distance between them, slowly backing away from him.

he rolled his eyes. "don't be dramatic."

"i'm not dramatic!"

"and they're back," whitney sung quietly.

BEACH HUT
- whitney -

"i think we can all agree that somethings happened between them, usually by now they're ripping each others head off and we're having to drag them apart..."

"a dad took his son to the zoo-"

"-here we go," ella said with a sigh, putting her face in her hands as everyone tuned in to listen to lani's new joke of the day.

"-the only animal there was a dog," lani started to giggle before she regained herself and finished off the joke. "it was a shitzu!"