chapter ten

˚ ₊ ♡ ❰ chapter 10 ❱ ⋆ ✰ ₊˚.༄
˚ ₊ ♡ ❰  𝙲𝚁𝚄𝙴𝙻 𝚂𝚄𝙼𝙼𝙴𝚁  ❱ ˖⋆࿐໋ ⋆
⋆⋅ ━━━━ ‧ ༻✩༺ ‧ ━━━━ ⋅⋆
— in which lani finally figures
out her situationship with
ashton.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

            . ˚  ⁺ .  ✦ .  . ✦ .⁺ ˚ .   
. ✦ .  ⁺  . ✦ .    
✦  ✦

(if you readers are all dry this chapter i'm then i'm gonna get splatashajumpanoff_ to hunt you down and find you x (she created the nickname asston so you have to respect her #sos)

"GOOD MORNING LANI!" TY yelled as he ran over and jumped on the sleeping girl. "how are you this morning?" he asked teasingly.

"fuck off!" she shouted tiredly, grabbing her pillow and smacking it across his face before she laid back down again and closed her eyes.

"someone's not a morning person," catherine joked through everyone's laughter.

lani sighed in annoyance and sat up to rest her head against the headboard. ty was still laid on her so she started tracing shapes on his shoulder blades as he flinched due to the fact he was extremely ticklish.

"how we all feeling after the challenge?" he asked everyone. "is anyone feeling anyone more?"

"i fancy everyone now," mitch stated.

"of course you do," leilani grumbled as everyone laughed at her joke. mitch turned to glare at her.

as the islanders started to get up and get ready for their day lani decided to snuggle up with catherine for the morning. she rolled her eyes when she saw scott still in their bed.

catherine noticed lani coming towards her bed and grabbed her by the waist to drag her onto the bed. lani screamed as she fell on top of catherine and scott, causing them both to laugh at her.

lani sighed and shoved catherine up so she was sat between them both, moving up closer to catherine whilst doing so.

"how are you this morning, cat?" she asked the girl, taking a sip of her water as she wore the sunglasses she stole from montel.

"i should be asking you that," catherine answered with a look. "have you spoke to ashton at all?"

"no," lani shook her head, at that moment whitney sat on the bed as well. "he kept apologising to me last night in bed, but i just ignored him."

"who are we talking about?"

"ashton," scott answered whitney, seeming to be very engrossed in the girl talk.

"you can leave now," lani smiled, turning to the boy who laid next to her.

"i'm good. thank you though, leila," scott grinned back. "i'm too tired to move and i like the drama."

whitney laughed. "you're so real for that."

"do you reckon you'll forgive him?" catherine then questioned. leilani furrowed her eyebrows at her, why was she so interested?