chapter twenty nine

˚ ₊ ♡ ❰  chapter 29 ❱  ⋆ ✰ ₊˚.༄
˚ ₊ ♡ ❰ 𝙲𝚁𝚄𝙴𝙻 𝚂𝚄𝙼𝙼𝙴𝚁 ❱ ˖⋆࿐໋ ⋆
⋆⋅ ━━━━ ‧ ༻✩༺ ‧ ━━━━ ⋅⋆
— in which lani and scott prove
that you don't need an overly
romantic date to show off
your love for each other.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

. ˚ ⁺ . ✦ .  .  ✦  .⁺  ˚ .   
          . ✦ .  ⁺  . ✦ .    
✦ ✦

(don't be dry readers. have a day off. i'll hurt you if you are.)

LANI DOESNT' THINK SHE has ever been as happy as she was right now. ashton and abi had just been dumped from the island; she felt like crying her eyes out. the public had been voting for their favourite couples in the villa and it was up to the four safe couples to decide which couple in the bottom three would be going home.

thankfully, everyone agreed that ashton and abi had no connection and therefore they would be going home.

she didn't bother to say goodbye to either of them - nor did scott - so, instead, the couple waited by the door for ashton and abi to finish packing up their things and waved them off with everyone else. lani slammed the door shut once the two were out of sight, a sigh of relief escaping her lips.

"looks like all my praying payed off," she joked, and pretended to wipe some fake sweat off her forehead, earning laughs from both ty and scott.

"lani," whitney scolded, looking at the girl as the islanders made their way back outside. "that was rude, they've just been sent home."

"yeah, by us," lani laughed. "they made my life in here a living hell. you can call me a bitch all you want for celebrating, i don't care."

"just have some empathy," ella t added, sticking up for whitney as lani frowned at them.

"no," lani protested. "i ain't feeling sorry for a guy who treated me like a piece of shit has gone home, nor am i gonna feel bad that a girl who obviously lacks all respect for me has gone either?"

"it's inconsiderate thoug-"

"-we don't care," scott interrupted whitney as him and ty walked over to stand by lani's side. "ashton and abi were cunts to us, i'm surprised we haven't started dancing yet," he then joked, linking to the fact that he and lani were openly celebrating the absence of their least favourite couple.

"you're all talking a lot of shit for people who also agreed to send them home," tyrique said, causing ella t to look at him in surprise. "don't send them home if you're gonna cry about it. make it make sense?"

"we're not crying about it we're just saying it's a bit wrong for lani to be celebrating them going home," lochan tried to defend the girls, causing everyone else to come to the kitchen to see what all the fuss was about.

"i'll celebrate all i fucking want; don't tell me what i can and can't do."

"babe, we're not telling you to do anything!" ella t stressed with a frustrated sigh. "all we're saying is that what you said was rude."

scott frowned. "no it wasn't?"

"how 'bout you all get treated how lani was treated by them and then you can start talking!" ty argued back, his voice growing louder at each word due to his clear annoyance.