chapter twenty four

˚ ₊ ♡ ❰  chapter 24 ❱  ⋆ ✰ ₊˚.༄
˚ ₊ ♡ ❰ 𝙲𝚁𝚄𝙴𝙻 𝚂𝚄𝙼𝙼𝙴𝚁 ❱ ˖⋆࿐໋ ⋆
⋆⋅ ━━━━ ‧ ༻✩༺ ‧ ━━━━ ⋅⋆
— in which lani and scott are
forced to make a difficult
decision.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

. ˚ ⁺ . ✦ .  .  ✦  .⁺  ˚ .   
          . ✦ .  ⁺  . ✦ .    
✦ ✦

(if you're dry this chapter i'm not uploading the tyrique fic i have planned xx)

                          "ISLANDERS, IT'S TIME FOR you to get ready and leave the villa as you're off to an exclusive party. #summerofvibe #vipsonly."

that was a good way to wake up.

lani cheered right next to scott's ear as he groaned and rolled away from her. she laughed and quickly apologised whilst bringing him in for a cuddle. her eyes widened in betrayal when he pushed her away from him.

"i see how it is," lani tutted, folding her arms over her chest. kodie hopped out of bed and ran over to his favourite couple, jumping between them as the both of them sighed. "hello, son."

"hey," kodie grinned back, opening his arms up for amber who jumped in right next to him.

"right yeah, everyone just come jump in our bed," scott grumbled quietly, though it seemed as if ty could hear him as only milliseconds later he was diving on top of scott. "fuck!"

"i love my family," lani joked, kissing the top of kodie's head and hugging amber.

"i don't," scott replied breathlessly, trying to shove a laughing ty off of him.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

. ˚ ⁺ . ✦ .  .  ✦  .⁺  ˚ .   
          . ✦ .  ⁺  . ✦ .    
✦ ✦

lani had decided to wear a - quite revealing - white summer dress that she had paired with some beige sandals. she cheered as she walked down the stairs with the rest of the girls and immediately wrapped herself in the safety of scott's arms.

"you look beautiful," scott whispered, placing a kiss against her temple and smiling at the fact she still had his chain on, a proud S sitting on her chest.

"you don't look too bad yourself," she smiled, lacing their fingers together as the villa doors opened and all of the islanders piled out. it wasn't often they got to leave the villas walls, so lani knew she was going to make the most of today.

"oh shit! it's rita ora!"

"bro she's so fine," lani said out loud. rita heard her and winked as lani squealed, looking towards scott almost as to ask if he saw what had just happened, which he did, and he grinned back at her.

ella stood behind lani, holding onto her hips tightly as she swayed them back and forth. they giggled in each others ears as they sung along loudly - only a few seconds later did scott and tyrique sprint into action, grabbing ahold of their girls and twirling them around to focus on them instead.

lani rolled her eyes when she felt scott's breath hit the back of her neck. she turned and wrapped her arms around his neck as scott secured his on her waist. they got up close into each others face and decided to sing along until the other got annoyed. lani - of course - won and laughed loudly as scott jokingly pushed her face away.