chapter fifteen

˚ ₊ ♡ ❰ chapter 15 ❱ ⋆ ✰ ₊˚.༄
˚ ₊ ♡ ❰  𝙲𝚁𝚄𝙴𝙻 𝚂𝚄𝙼𝙼𝙴𝚁  ❱ ˖⋆࿐໋ ⋆
⋆⋅ ━━━━ ‧ ༻✩༺ ‧ ━━━━ ⋅⋆
— in which it's movie night next
chapter so buckle up, heres
a short filler chapter x
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

            . ˚  ⁺ .  ✦ .  . ✦ .⁺ ˚ .   
. ✦ .  ⁺  . ✦ .    
✦  ✦

(if you're dry this chapter i'm not uploading movie night for over four days xx)

                         CHAOTIC. THAT WAS THE only word lani could use to describe the villa. it seems as if the aftermath of casa amor really impacted them all. she had been ordered by scott and ty to stay as far away from ashton as possible, not that she was complaining.

she was stood next to amber in the dressing room as she wiped her makeup off. "can i just say," she said, turning towards the girl. "you're so pretty."

amber's eyes widened as a bright smile appeared on her face. "thank you! so are you!"

lani winked at her as she grabbed her water bottle and ventured off to go downstairs. she saw the four single islanders getting themselves situated in their beds for the night and decided to stop by.

"hey lei," tyrique greeted. scott looked up, his eyes brightening at the sight of the girl.

"how are you all?" she asked with a sad smile.

"we're good, babe," jess smiled as she gave her a big hug. "what about you?"

lani paused for a moment. "i don't know," she then answered. "my minds all over at the minute."

ty frowned in concern. "how so?"

"i'll tell you later," she dismissed, making the point that she only wanted him to know. "anyways guys, i'm off to bed. i'll see you all in the morning."

they all bid her a goodnight. lani made eye contact with scott. they stared at each other in silence for a moment before she offered him a small smile as he smiled back. she then jokingly rolled her eyes and walked away to hear him laughing quietly.

"hey," kodie greeted when he saw lani clamber into their bed beside him.

"feels like i haven't spoke to you all night," she said as they laughed. "how are you? settling in alright?"

"yeah," he nodded. lani noticed his eyes started to drift towards the other side of the bedroom; a big grin formed on her face as she nudged him.

"i see you looking at amber," she winked. he looked lost for words as he started at her. she couldn't help but laugh at his facial expression. "don't hold back; we haven't explored anything about us yet. if you want to get to know her then please do."

leilani thought that kodie and amber looked really good together. she wondered why she wasn't that bothered at first, but then she came to terms with the fact she didn't view kodie in a romantic way.

in fact, kodie was starting to act like her annoying little brother; this is because halfway through the night he decided it would be a funny to steal all of the blanket, resulting in a pillow being smacked to his face.