chapter nineteen

˚ ₊ ♡ ❰ chapter 19 ❱ ⋆ ✰ ₊˚.༄
˚ ₊ ♡ ❰  𝙲𝚁𝚄𝙴𝙻 𝚂𝚄𝙼𝙼𝙴𝚁  ❱ ˖⋆࿐໋ ⋆
⋆⋅ ━━━━ ‧ ༻✩༺ ‧ ━━━━ ⋅⋆
— in which lani is targeted in
the villa's challenge and
ashton is ready for
round two.

(this chapter is an original challenge that they don't do on love island uk. i'll explain the rules however if you still don't get it there's a video above of love island australia doing it!!)

also everything people have "said" about someone they probably actually haven't on the show i've just made everything up for drama lol xx

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

            . ˚  ⁺ .  ✦ .  . ✦ .⁺ ˚ .   
. ✦ .  ⁺  . ✦ .    
✦  ✦

(if you're dry this chapter i'm not making another love island book ever again xx)

LANI WAS FUCKED - AGAIN. today the islanders were doing a challenge where they had to guess who said what about them and lani talked a whole lot of shit. moral of the story? she was about to be exposed for how many times she's slagged everyone off.

oh well, it's not like everything she's said are lies; it was all the truth, and some people just can't handle that.

in the challenge, kodie and ouzy were hosting. they will read out a quote that one of the islanders have said about someone. that subject of the comment must then chuck a drink on who they think said it about them. if they ended up soaking the correct person, the villa gets a point.

"kady, come on up," ouzy said. everyone clapped as the girl grabbed a drink from the bar. "who said this about you? there's a right way and there's a wrong way to do things, kady has proved to consistently do things the wrong way."

lani let out a sigh in relief once she realised it wasn't her, but that peacefulness all ended as kady walked over to stand in front of her and splashed the drink in her face.

"fuck!" leilani cursed once the coldness of the drink made contact with her face. from either side of her, scott and tyrique both laughed loudly. 

ouzy then turned the board around to reveal that it was sammy who had said the comment, not lani.

BEACH HUT
- sammy -

"i don't remember saying that!"

next to come and stand up was ella. she grabbed a drink and listened carefully. "who said this about you?" kodie questioned. "ella looks like a space rader, i don't know what ty sees in her."

"that is horrible," leah whispered as everyone else gasped and put a hand to their mouths.

lani knew for a fact that it wasn't her. she watched as ella walked down the line before stopping, throwing the drink in kady's face, and smiling at her. lani let out a loud gasp, only to then gasp even louder when kodie revealed that ella had guessed correctly.

BEACH HUT
- ella -

"she's clearly just jealous ty used her for a fun flirt until he got me back."