chapter twenty five

˚ ₊ ♡ ❰  chapter 25 ❱  ⋆ ✰ ₊˚.༄
˚ ₊ ♡ ❰ 𝙲𝚁𝚄𝙴𝙻 𝚂𝚄𝙼𝙼𝙴𝚁 ❱ ˖⋆࿐໋ ⋆
⋆⋅ ━━━━ ‧ ༻✩༺ ‧ ━━━━ ⋅⋆
— in which another challenge
brings more drama within
the villa.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

. ˚ ⁺ . ✦ .  .  ✦  .⁺  ˚ .   
          . ✦ .  ⁺  . ✦ .    
✦ ✦

(if you're dry this chapter then ashton and lani are gonna make a comeback xx)

SCOTT AND LANI WERE in their own world as chaos erupted around the villa - that chaos being abi getting herself involved again with mitch and ella b's relationship. they knew the dumping would cause tension, and that's why scott and lani just chose to watch from afar and not get involved as people - like abi - disagreed with their decision.

"look at ty with the muscles out!" lani wolf-whistled when she saw ty walking towards them. he blew her a kiss and laughed as she pretended to catch it.

"you stealing my boyfriend?" scott questioned lani, frowning and grabbing ty, forcing him to sit down next to him as lani gave them a look.

"what's up?"

"a few people are unhappy you know," ty informed them both as their eyes widened. "abi keeps saying that she thinks you made your decision based on friendships and not actual connections."

"last time i checked mia wasn't my friend and she didn't have a connection with josh but okay," lani gave a look of disbelief.

"that's what i said!" ty agreed. "i started defending you both but i just had to walk away, her voice was going right through me. they're all talking about it now in the kitchen, the only two who were on my side were amber and kodie."

"so everyone else thinks we sent the wrong couple home?" scott asked, shocked.

"well apart from ella b and mitch, yes," ty nodded. "they just keep saying josh deserved a chance and you've done him wrong."

"they can fuck off then," lani said loudly, catching the attention of a few people in the kitchen. those very people being: abi, whitney, sammy, ashton, molly, ella m, and jess. kodie and amber walked away and were probably off snogging somewhere, lani would deal with that soon, but now she had some two-faced cunts to deal with.

"lani, don't be immature!" ashton shouted over to her, dragging out his words as everyone turned to look at the trio.

this angered scott who came to lani's defence and glared at ashton. "don't start."

"no one was talking to you bro," ty added, sticking up for his best mate.

"guys, let's not," jess tried to but in, but her voice was outshined by those shouting way louder than her.

"we just think you made the wrong decision, that's all. this is love island, not character islan-" abi said with a tone lani didn't appreciate. who the fuck did she think she was?

"gwon then, tell me about the connection you saw with mia and josh, i'm waiting!" lani yelled as she walked towards the group, scott and ty following behind her like they were her bodyguards.