chapter twenty eight

˚ ₊ ♡ ❰  chapter 28 ❱  ⋆ ✰ ₊˚.༄
˚ ₊ ♡ ❰ 𝙲𝚁𝚄𝙴𝙻 𝚂𝚄𝙼𝙼𝙴𝚁 ❱ ˖⋆࿐໋ ⋆
⋆⋅ ━━━━ ‧ ༻✩༺ ‧ ━━━━ ⋅⋆
— in which ty and lani prove
their friendship is the best
thing ever yet again.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

. ˚ ⁺ . ✦ .  .  ✦  .⁺  ˚ .   
          . ✦ .  ⁺  . ✦ .    
✦ ✦

(if you're dry this chapter i'm deleting my account and wattpad as a whole xx)

   LANI WAS A LITTLE confused that morning when kodie and amber had dragged everyone to come and sit at the firepit. he stood in front of everyone with amber, who was holding his hand, causing lani to frown slightly. she felt scott's arm wrap around her shoulder as she smiled, but that smile immediately dropped at kodie's words.

"what's going on?" asked jess.

"i've been told about a family emergency," he said, earning gasps from a few islanders. "and i need to get home and be with them straight away; so with that, i will be leaving the villa today."

"and i'm leaving with him," amber added as she grinned up at her boy.

lani stilled. she knew there was only a week left in the villa, but it still hurt to know that her children were going to be leaving. everyone instantly stood up, bringing the two youngest into their arms and wishing kodie's family all the best.

"i'll be cheering you on," amber grinned, hugging lani - almost as if she were afraid to let go. leilani smiled back at the younger girl, placing a sisterly kiss on her cheek before moving to hug kodie.

"you're the best big sister i could have ever asked for," kodie said as she laughed. he winked before doing their signature handshake, ending it with a dramatic fist bump. "don't you dare forget that; we're doing it every time we see each other."

"i wont, don't worry," lani promised, giving him one last hug. "i'll see you soon, yeah?"

he nodded. "yeah."

lani smiled at the sight of scott bringing both kodie and amber into his arms as he wished them all the best. she grabbed onto amber's hand and took her upstairs as the girls all helped her pack. lani stood with ty's arms wrapped around her shoulders from behind as everyone waved off the couple, cheering for them as they walked along the deck.

"i'm gonna miss my babies," lani grumbled as the islanders started to make their way back into the villa.

"you're the youngest in here now," molly giggled as lani rolled her eyes, trying to push away all the girls who started fussing over her. 

"yeah, you're our baby now," ella b grinned.

scott grabbed lani's hand and pulled her into his arms, frowning at all of the girls. "she's mine," he stated simply, placing a kiss on the back of lani's head, unable to contain his laughter.

the ding of a notification suddenly sounded in the villa and lani instantly sprung up. "please tell me that's kodie and amber letting us know they're on their way back," she rushed out, causing scott to laugh as her as she stuck her tongue out at him.