chapter twenty six

˚ ₊ ♡ ❰ chapter 26 ❱ ⋆ ✰ ₊˚.༄
˚ ₊ ♡ ❰  𝙲𝚁𝚄𝙴𝙻 𝚂𝚄𝙼𝙼𝙴𝚁  ❱ ˖⋆࿐໋ ⋆
⋆⋅ ━━━━ ‧ ༻✩༺ ‧ ━━━━ ⋅⋆
— in which scott finally musters
up the courage to do what
he's been wanting to do
for a long while.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

            . ˚  ⁺ .  ✦ .  . ✦ .⁺ ˚ .   
. ✦ .  ⁺  . ✦ .    
✦  ✦

(if you're dry this chapter then i'm deleting my ty book and i'm never writing another book ever again xx)

             SCOTT COULDN'T WAIT ANYMORE. he sat there, on the daybeds, admiring his girl who sat by the firepit. tyrique and sammy were situated on either side of him, engaged in a conversation he payed little to no attention to.

all scott could do was sit there and stare at her. he watched as her eyes sparkled whenever she spoke, he watched as her nose scrunched up whenever she was excited, he watched as her eyes squinted when she smiled, he watched as she played with his chain whenever she wasn't talking, he watched as she bit her lip to stop herself from saying something unnecessary.

scott watched it all.

a soft smile broke out on his face.

he soon realised that looking at her now was the happiest he has ever been - ever. he didn't know what had come over him all of a sudden, but it seemed as if something just clicked in his brain when she smiled once more.

"i need your help," he rushed, turning towards the boys who immediately stopped their conversation and looked at him in confusion.

ty frowned. "with what?"

"i want to make leila my girlfriend."

"yes bro!" sammy widened his eyes as he patted scott on the back in congratulations. "i've been waiting for this one."

"really?" ty failed to hide his grin, and when scott nodded at him, he smiled even wider - if that was even possible. "what do you want us to do?"

"i don't wanna make it big because she doesn't like big things," scott started to rant as they nodded to his every word. "but i really want the whole villa to be in on it."

"scavenger hunt!"

scott and sammy looked at ty. "what?"

"give her a scavenger hunt, she told me she likes doing things like that," tyrique said. "just like get everyone in on it. i don't know, there's a bouquet under the sink; i think it's roses. we'll each give a rose to her or something when she gets to us. then we'll tell her a riddle which will help her figure out where the next person is."

"i could kiss you right now," scott awed as he took ty's face in his hands. "and i'll be stood waiting for her by the pool, you can all run and watch from the terrace. i'll tell her how i feel just to her so you guys don't hear it because i feel like me asking her to be my girlfriend in front of everyone is too much for her, you get me?"

sammy nodded. "loud and clear."

"help me go and tell everyone what's goin- wait! we need like two people to stay with lani so she doesn't suspect anything," scott panicked. "she can't be the only person alone that's way too suspicious."