chapter thirteen

˚ ₊ ♡ ❰ chapter 13 ❱ ⋆ ✰ ₊˚.༄
˚ ₊ ♡ ❰  𝙲𝚁𝚄𝙴𝙻 𝚂𝚄𝙼𝙼𝙴𝚁  ❱ ˖⋆࿐໋ ⋆
⋆⋅ ━━━━ ‧ ༻✩༺ ‧ ━━━━ ⋅⋆
— in which scott finally realises
his feelings, but is it too late
for him to act on them?

INTRODUCING...

NEW CHARACTER!!!

mia platten

[played by maddie ziegler]

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

            . ˚  ⁺ .  ✦ .  . ✦ .⁺ ˚ .   
. ✦ .  ⁺  . ✦ .    
✦  ✦

(not writing a threat this chapter cuz you've all been good recently. that doesn't mean you get to be ghost readers, cuz if you are i'm editing straight away and putting in a threat, love you children xx)

(update: i'm adding a threat cuz the chapter feels incomplete without it. if you're all dry readers this chapter i'm making lani and scott have a massive argument lol x)

CASA AMOR SO FAR was an experience. lani had spoken to every single boy, but not on the level they all wanted. all of the boys had kissed her in either a game or challenge, she was a little bit shell-shocked to be honest when she found out she was in of their top threes.

leilani didn't remember any of their names despite them telling her every day. the only boys name she remembered was ouzy because she bullied him for his bobby pins. he didn't take it to heart, but lani wished he did. that hair was really ruining his full potential. 

it was the morning of the girls first full day in casa. lani stood in the small kitchen as she started to get everything she needed to make an iced coffee. she was soon joined by one of the casa boys.

what was his name again?

kieran? no.

kaden? no.

kyle? no.

kodie? yes! that was the one.

she smiled at him. she was open to getting to know all of the boys in casa, returning alone meant there was a very high chance of staying in a couple with ashton. she didn't want that.

"what are you making?" kodie asked with a smile. even though she was only a year or two older than him, she still found him cute. she guessed it was probably something to do with his dimples; that seemed to always do the trick for lani.