chapter twenty one

˚ ₊ ♡ ❰ chapter 21 ❱ ⋆ ✰ ₊˚.༄
˚ ₊ ♡ ❰  𝙲𝚁𝚄𝙴𝙻 𝚂𝚄𝙼𝙼𝙴𝚁  ❱ ˖⋆࿐໋ ⋆
⋆⋅ ━━━━ ‧ ༻✩༺ ‧ ━━━━ ⋅⋆
— in which scott's patience has
officially gone with everyone
in the villa.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

            . ˚  ⁺ .  ✦ .  . ✦ .⁺ ˚ .   
. ✦ .  ⁺  . ✦ .    
✦  ✦

(if you're dry this chapter i'm making them break up and i'll give this book a sad ending xx)

                     LANI SMILED TO HERSELF when she woke up the next morning wrapped up tight in scott's embrace. she could honestly get used to this. he was so warm, and so comforting, she didn't want to ever let go. she tapped his cheek and laughed as he stirred awake at her light touch.

"morning, leila," he grumbled before placing a kiss to her forehead. then, he stilled. he sat up abruptly and stared at her in shock. "wait! you're awake?"

lani frowned. "yeah... why wouldn't i be?"

"you're never awake before anyone..." he explained, placing the back of his hand against her forehead to check her temperature. she slapped his hand away, causing him to let out a small hiss.

"i'm fine," she rolled her eyes and sat up. "probably just woke up because we're outside."

and with that being said, scott grabbed her hand to help her up before they both ventured off inside to the bedroom. they were immediately greeted with good morning's from all of the islanders, and lani jumped into bed with kodie and amber whilst scott situated himself with ty and ella.

"hoping there was no funny business going on with you two last night," lani said as she sat in between the villa's youngest couple.

"i heard a few kisses i can't lie," sammy snitched on them. kodie and amber put pillows over their faces as lani let out a dramatic gasp.

"why you acting like you and scott didn't shag?" ty butted in. lani snapped her head towards him and shared a look with ella once she saw that him and scott were cuddling in the bed.

lani instantly got flashbacks from last night, she turned to scott who was already looking at her, a glint in his eyes which caused her to flip him off.

"we didn't shag," she said with a look.

but he did ea-

"you definitely did something, i could see it on your faces as soon as you walked in," jess said as people started agreeing with her. 

scott glanced to his left and saw the expression that ashton showcased; he smirked once he noticed this and caught lani's eye, winking at her. in response to this, lani rolled her eyes with a smile as she thought about their little secret.

well, it was their little secret for now.

it was around half an hour later when lani and zach were arguing about peaky blinders and ty suddenly came running over in a frenzied panic. he stopped directly in front of them as they stared at him in confusion.

"why didn't you tell me about what happened last night?" he asked, looking at her in betrayal as she furrowed her eyebrows.

"what happened last night?" lani asked, bidding a quiet goodbye to zach before standing up as she followed tyrique into the kitchen.