Chapter 991 - 1000

Chapter 991 – Best in the world

Not too long ago, Aden had gone running out of the classroom and had left Quinn's beast class in control of the other students. His reasoning for doing this was because of the call he had received, informing him that the teacher 'Hardy' Had finally returned and would be taking over the beast class lessons again.

Thinking that his days of teaching the class were over, he rushed out personally to find Hardy. That's when Quinn had finally returned to see his students in their current state.

Venus had done as asked and went ahead to take Shiro to the doctor. However, there was still half of the lesson left. Quinn knew that the incidents wouldn't stop, and dealing with one problematic student wouldn't stop what went on between students.

'So they decided that all these kids will be fighting against the other beast classes. I wonder how much they have progressed?' Quinn thought.

"I'm sorry I have been away for a while. I had some important matters to attend to." Said Quinn. "I have heard about the upcoming beast class event. If you guys can, feel free and show me what you have learnt over these past few days."

The idea was to get the students to try to forget about what happened, call them down, and see where they were currently. The atmosphere in the room was heavy, and one of Quinn's speeches wasn't going to fix that.

Eventually, the students grabbed their weapons and attempted to activate them, while others seemingly had given up and just practised improving the skills with the weapons.

Walking around, Quinn went to those that seemed to have a hang of activating the beast weapon and decided to give them a few more tips. In the past, when Quinn had first touched a beast weapon, his system had activated it all for him, but learning Qi helped him understand the process more.

With the second stage of Qi, Quinn could feel those who were able to summon the energy to use beast weapons, but something wasn't quite there.

He knew of a way to help them but was careful. What Quinn was careful of, was touching the students in case he turned them accidentally.

'Maybe, it won't be a problem anymore. I can not only control the Qi energy but my red aura as well, perhaps..' Quinn thought, as he walked up to a student who was close to activating his weapon and had their eyes closed.

Quinn placed a single finger on the back of his shoulder, closed his eyes and could feel his energy. Immediately it looked like the red energy was attempting to do what it did best, entering the human's energy and taking it over, but Quinn had practised controlling it, and with his new Blood control stats. He was able to move it away, eventually switching it out, and placed a small bit of his regular Qi into a student.

"Can you feel the warm bit of energy that has entered your body? That energy is mine. I can tell you have a sense of feeling for yourself already. You need to follow that energy, and you will be able to activate the weapon." Quinn explained.

A few seconds later, the students had activated the beast weapon and felt the power energising his body. Not wanting to touch the student for longer, he let go of him, just in case something went wrong.

"I did it!" The student yelled. "I finally activated the beast weapon."

Everyone could see the student shouting with joy and the teacher Hardy behind him. So many of them had struggled for so long, and after one lesson of Hardy returning, a student was successful in activating their beast weapon.

"Is he a miracle worker? Maybe he can help me as well?"

"Ah man, I liked Aden at first, but he turned out to be an arse." Another student commented.