Chapter 361 - 370

Chapter 361 A green screen

As the students saw Quinn walking up to the stage, they couldn't help but wonder: what was he thinking? He had done well in the fighting tournament, and his fame around the school had grown. There probably wasn't a single student who now didn't know his name due to what had happened.

However, there were some key differences between the tournament, and fighting now. Quinn didn't have any of his beast equipment on. People had theorised that the equipment used on the day of the event, had to be at the advanced level or higher. This was the only explanation they could come up with as to how Quinn was able to move so fast and why his attacks were so powerful. After all, he had defeated the multipliers clones in one strike. Something that hadn't happened before Quinn's fight.

The rumours were that in exchange for selling the ability book to the original family, he had received credits in return and this was how he was able to purchase such equipment. Of course, Quinn's equipment on the day wasn't at the king tier or advanced level. At the time he was simply using intermediate tier equipment. The speed and power he displayed were down to him.

The other difference was, in the beast class, most of the time, they weren't allowed to use their abilities. Especially as first-year students and right now, it was the case as well. They could only guess that the reason the Multiplier was defeated was due to Quinn's ability. When the dome was created and the words spoken by the Multiplier. "Hands."

The hands that were used at the event couldn't be used here, so the student's didn't have much hope for him successfully hitting Del.

Although, many of them wanted to see Del lose, after his arrogant act.

A large smile appeared on Del's face while looking at Quinn standing opposite him. The same thoughts that were running through the student's heads were the exact same thought that he had as well.

"Come on, let's get started!" Del said.

Quinn moved in, but not as fast as he did at the tournament, too many people were watching so he couldn't use his full speed. If he could, the match wouldn't have lasted long at all, but if his attack was going to be blocked anyway, he could rely on his strength.

As he got in range, he drew back his fist and threw it out. No special techniques were used, and to everyone, it just looked like a regular punch coming from below. The shield was placed in the perfect position, so Quinn's fist would hit the centre and...

*BANG

The sound of the fist hitting the shield was heard throughout, the students started to look away as they imagined the pain Quinn must have been feeling right now. When one would see their fist was going to be blocked by a shield, they would usually draw back their power, or not attack at all for fear of hurting themselves, but Quinn didn't one bit.

When moving his hand to perform another punch, a bloody mark could be seen left on the shield. Del quickly moved the shield in place again, blocking the attack from his right side, and again, a large sound was heard.

[Inspect]

[Intermediate tier (currently advanced tier)]

[Durability 96 percent]

The shield was stronger then Quinn thought. It was at the intermediate tier level, but he never thought Del would be so shameless to be using his ability to strengthen his shield. Even with his full strength behind his attacks, it was only damaging the shield by two percent.

With his bloody hands, Quinn continued to punch the shield at full strength, and Del blocked each one, with a smirk behind it, unaware that his favourite weapon was slowly starting to crumble away.