Chapter 591 - 600

Chapter 591 The Collaboration

Upon returning to the shelter, both Linda and Dennis were left to do the talking. Quinn left it up to them to try and convince Blip of their plans. They knew him best, and Quinn felt like his presence wasn't helpful at times like this.

Especially since most people, when looking at him, only saw him as someone who was young and naive. Their minds usually changed only when they saw him in action and Blip hadn't done so. However, if he was to hear what happened from two people of high position and that he trusted, it was more likely he would be convinced.

They were in his office and told him everything. Linda recounted only parts of what had happened to the Eagles and how they were attacked, she didn't want Dennis to relive that painful experience again. When she was done, Dennis was the one who had told him of the plan that Quinn had come up with and the resources he had to do such a thing.

They both had nothing but praises for him.

On top of this, Linda also had to explain Quinn's credibility, about the large ship, and how he had defeated the emperor and king tier beast. And how he was the Night Demon. Which didn't come as a surprise due to Blip already knowing full well about it.

Still, Blip was absolutely stunned after hearing everything about the Eagles, but he couldn't imagine Dennis lying to him, and the pained look on his face said it all. How true all of this was.

"Those Graylashes, they haven't even informed us or warned us." Blip said, frustrated. "If the Sunshields have already attacked one of the medium bases, they won't just be attacking one. They will probably come after us at some point."

"That's why I think it's best if we go through with this. Detach ourselves from the Graylashes." Linda said. "Honestly, I don't know how long we can be protected for by Quinn. He's just a kid at the end of the day, but if you saw how those people reacted when they saw his power, it was different. Even the Sunshield family, they were almost scared to act. I don't trust him a hundred percent, but I trust him more than any of the others out there."

Although Linda didn't know why the big three were scared of him, she thought it might have something to do with the vampires, that she was now a part of. Maybe they secretly ran the whole thing behind the scenes, and that's why they were scared of him.

Still, she had told Blip pretty much everything that happened, but she still hadn't told him about herself. She wasn't allowed to, but even if she was, it was something she wouldn't have been able to bring herself to tell her brother just yet.

"Okay." Blip said. "But there are a few things I would like to suggest. First, the others won't just accept Quinn as the leader. I would do everything as planned without telling the people, there is no need to cause a panic, but we will tell the faction members to prepare themselves.

"When the attack happens, we will move everyone to the large ship Quinn has prepared, and we will inform them it was due to him. They are more likely to listen to him if they feel in debt to him. This will hopefully get more people to stay, as well. We won't be able to keep everyone.

"Second, even with this, there will still be people who just don't agree with it. I suggest we form a seat of leaders. Me, Dennis and Quinn, with each of us having an equal say in what to do. That should stop any restless Crows from acting out."

A smile appeared on both Dennis and Linda's faces. It didn't seem like it was too hard to convince Blip after all. That was because they were unaware of the many confrontations that he was having with the Graylashes behind the scenes.

Now with all this sorted, he couldn't wait for his next call when they were no longer a part of the Graylashes, he could finally say what was on his mind for the longest time.