Chapter 81 - 90

Chapter 81 The little one VS Bloodsucker

The paralysis effect from the Bloodsucker was slowly starting to wear off and as it did, Ian lifted himself off the ground to have a look at just what was going on. In the centre of the arena, the area was lit up by the small glow stone where Vorden was standing.

But he wasn't just standing there on his own, he had multiple chairs that had been taken from the arena surrounding him.

"How is he able to use the ability so well already? Even I would struggle to do something like this if I was in top condition. Didn't he only copy my ability a while ago?"

As the bloodsucker lifted himself off the ground, he pulled the metal object that had been lodged into his shoulder and dropped it onto the floor.

[20/25 HP]

"Rakkkk!" The Bloodsucker snarled out, its attention was now fully focused on what had caused him pain.

Instead of going in straight for an attack and charging in though, the Bloodsucker dug it's claw into the wall and started to climb upwards.

"How are we meant to see him now?" said Vorden. "It's too dark and the beast can attack from anywhere."

"I have no time to play games." The little one said.

He lifted his hands and started to crumble up each of the chairs into several metal spikes all looming above his head.

Then he waited, the beast jumped down from above and as soon as the little one could hear and see him, he immediately repelled all the spikes in that direction.

However, as the beast was falling through the air and the first spike came towards him, it spun around and grabbed the spike throwing it back at an incredible speed.

But the little one had prepared for this too. He had already gathered a pile of chairs from the arena and mushed them together to form a shield. He placed this on the ground so he could easily pick it up when needed.

As the spike came towards him, he lifted the shield but what he didn't expect was the blow to be so powerful, that the spike had managed to still penetrate the shield he created, which was at least 6 inches thick with metal chairs.

"Hahaha!" Raten started laughing, "Looks like I really missed out on this one, did you see how strong it was? I would have loved to deal with this guy. Vorden you would have been killed within seconds."

Although the beast was able to throw back one spear, while in the air he was unable to move. The other spears that were targeted, had managed to penetrate him, going through his body and sticking him to the ceiling of the dome.

[10/25 HP]

The beast no longer caring for the damage that had been done to its own body, it lifted its legs up against the ceiling and pushed with all its strength allowing the spikes to completely go through his body.

However, the hole marks that could be seen in his body quickly healed up. All though it didn't add to the beast's health it would still allow him to fight as if he had never been hurt.

He landed in the arena stands and began hitting a few chairs as he landed. As soon as it stood up it began to rush forward recklessly towards Vorden's direction.

"This thing, why isn't it dead yet!" Vorden said.

A few more chairs had been turned into metallic spikes and he threw them towards the beast once again.

This time the beast continued to run forward and moved out of the way of each spike. Its eyes were slowly adjusting to the light that had surrounded Vorden and now it could see the spikes as it left his side.