Chapter 421 - 430

Chapter 421 The nice teacher cries

"Stay?" Vorden replied.

It was strange that Layla was possibly talking about being left here on this planet, alone, behind with everyone else. Looking at the small horns on top of her head, and the friendly girls around the place that looked to be just like her, Vorden couldn't help but think maybe she did fit in with this type of crowd more.

'Perhaps she now feels more at home with people more like her now.' Vorden thought.

Seeing a slight frown and down look on Vorden's face, Layla felt like she needed to make sure there was no misunderstanding between her words.

"I don't mean to stay here forever." Layla started to explain. "You guys are going to try to go into the city to try and find more information, right? Is there any need for me to come along and try help? There is still a lot for me to learn here, and of course, I want to help Quinn. If I can, I want to stay here as long as possible learning as much as I can. When you guys really need me, and are ready to get Fex and Peter, then contact me through the mask. I'll check it every night at a certain time and will be ready to leave this place at any moment."

Now Vorden understood, she didn't want to stay behind on the planet, she just wanted to stay here so she could learn more. It was true that probably the three of them would be enough. The pending problem though seemed to be Cia. She had initially come because of Layla and if they were to leave without Layla, would she join them?

They couldn't exactly leave Cia with the other vampires. If they did, then there was a high chance she would be caught. This predicament was something Vorden really couldn't think of how to get out of. He would later need to consolidate Logan about this to see if he had any type of plan.

As time went on, the pairs started to inform each other of certain skills. Vorden and Layla pretended that they were exchanging important information. Logan and the big eyes girl just continued to stare at each other without a word being spoken. While Cia would continuously look in Layla's direction while Amy felt like her words were being spoken to a dead wall.

After the time was up, Vampires were asked to come to the front and explain what they learnt about their partners. While doing so, the Sub class would stand next to them. This was to see how much information they remembered while also sharing it with the others. Most of It went well, and when it came to Logan's turn, he just stood there at the front saying nothing.

And it looked like his partner also did the same, with a large smile on her face.

Seeing this awkward scene, Phil quickly interrupted as he remembered what type of Subclass she was, as she wasn't able to speak.

"Sorry this is my fault, I will do the explaining for this group as an exception.

Vorden already knew about Layla, so it was relatively easy for him to explain to the others and then it came to Cia's turn. Amy standing by her side, thought that she was doomed and wouldn't say anything. After all the whole time the two of them were together, her mind was somewhere else. Hardly any words were exchanged between the two, and Amy would just spout it out as if she was an information page about herself.

"Amy is something known as a succubus. Although some may not be able to tell this there are some clear signs. The red tail and the single horn that is placed only on the left side. This is because she is still only something known as an infant succubus. When she evolves and turns into a full succubus, she will grow two horns, evenly placed on both sides. Her tail will grow longer, her skin will redden, and finally, her wings will sprout out from her back.

"They are strong in illusion magic and are also able to lure certain men who are attracted to her easily. This is because the source of her energy is a man's special seed."