Chapter 471 - 480

Chapter 471 A diffrent smell

The legendary three-headed dog was well known as a familiar between the leaders and the vampires watching from the crowd. There was a big celebration in the whole settlement when Bryce had managed to finally make it his. Yet, for some reason, such a strong and legendary creature was now bowing in front of another.

This greatly angered Bryce. The vein on his forehead was bulging and looked as if it would pop at any second.

"Out of my way!" Bryce shouted as he struck Lee between his neck and shoulder. Lee at this point was completely drained, but he still managed to make his own red thread just in time to block the attack. However, this time it was useless, as the sword had a new strength to it, that it didn't before and the blade sliced right through. The sword dug into him deeply, and a few seconds later he had fallen to the ground.

Although he wasn't dead, he wasn't going to get back up.

"Must I do everything myself!" Bryce said as he had walked off the platform.

The beasts including Bryce's continued to shiver. They hadn't even turned around or taken their sight off of the Bone claw.

At that moment, the Bone claw lifted its hand and spoke something. The words that were sounded were deep and in a language the others couldn't understand.

"Yak back gu taken na." The bone claw said and suddenly. Black mist started to appear as the familiars started to fade away and return to their masters.

"Return to your masters and don't come out in my presence," Rokene said as he repeated the words said by the Bone claw.

The only one that was left was the three-headed dog. Although Bryce didn't know what was going on, it was clear that it would listen to him no longer. On his walk through his mind connection, he spoke to it several times but there was no response.

"Get out of here!" He shouted and the dog too started to disappear.

The first leader swung its blade, releasing a blood swipe with it, but the bone claw simply teleported, and the next second it was by Bryce's side. It did its usual attack, swiping its long fingers. However, even though Bryce hadn't lifted up his sword, the sound of its claw hitting against something was heard and its large hand was thrown back.

Another attack was made from Bryce, but the Bone claw teleported once again, appearing on his other side.

"I can't believe it!" Frank said, "How is a familiar able to go, head to head with a vampire leader. I have to be dreaming. How is this possible?"

But Rokene knew differently, from what the black rabbit, his own familiar had told him, this wasn't just any regular familiar.

While the Bone claw and the first leader were busy fighting, the battles on the field continued, and one of them was on a time limit. That was Logan.

Logan in his right hand had a red beam of energy coming from his hand. He was using an energy blade. Just like when he had thought against the king tier beast, but this one was slightly different.

Instead of using the beast crystal, Logan was using the blood crystal. After testing out the blood crystal, Logan had found out that the amount of power it held in comparison to the beast crystal was far greater, however there was a major problem.

Blood crystals when used wouldn't naturally charge back up again. They needed an outside source, that source being blood itself. Logan didn't know if it was the same, if it was to be made into a blood weapon, but it meant when using it as an energy blade, although it would be stronger, it meant it would burn out faster as well.