Chapter 331 - 340

Chapter 331 The new guy

NOTICE: WEB NOVEL ERROR (THIS NOVEL IS NOT ENDING SOON PLEASE IGNORE)

Before leaving Quinn on his own, Vorden had a few last words to say to him. Hearing these words, he now knew what to do and was confident.

Right after Vorden had left, he was on his own in his room. His heart, although beating slowly, was beating loud and strong. New rising energy was felt surging through his whole body.

'I wonder why I'm so excited?'

While being left on his own, he had time to reflect on everything and everyone that he had met so far. After finding that book and coming to the military school, he had a crazy journey he had never expected. More than anything, he didn't think there would be others who would join him along the way.

'A genius hacker, a terrorist or double agent, a vampire and an undead. Then you have the ice queen, and finally, the only one who I thought was normal, turns out to have a split personality.' Quinn thought. 'I guess these were the only friends I could make. What they say is true, crazy people attract other crazy people."

Yesterday night, while on his walk, Quinn had regained all of his health points. As long as he wasn't hungry and needed blood, his body would naturally regenerate on its own. But if it did, it would make it also so he was hungrier sooner. This made it hard for him to tell how practical the single session of restraining himself was.

From the way Fex described it, as long as he wasn't drinking blood daily as he did before, then it shouldn't cause much change. He didn't know how much he managed to wean off the blood addiction, but from now on, he knew he had to be careful.

With no blood flask, it would be a while until he could start consuming the blood of students again. Then suddenly a thought came to his head. He quickly opened up the systems shop and continued to scroll through the options.

"That's it, there it is?" Quinn said. The flask had been in the shop all along. At the time he never thought such a thing would have been useful since he had the blood bank, and Layla, but now it seemed like a handy item indeed.

Then when looking at the ingredients needed, he was quickly disappointed. They were two intermediate level beasts as well as an advanced tier one. For such a little item it needed quite a few things. The problem was, they weren't items commonly found in the marketplace. Quinn would either have to hunt for it himself, which was near impossible or hire someone else to get the item for him.

However, now that he knew it was possible to make one of his own. He would keep it in mind. Maybe when he earnt enough credits in the future, he would be able to start making items from the shop.

*Knock, knock, knock.*

Once again, a knock was heard on his door. It was still early morning, but he had been expecting this. Not knowing who the smell was coming from meant it was them. After opening the door, three soldiers dressed in the slick black uniform stood there tall and strong.

"Quinn Talen, correct?"

"Yes, sir."

"An emergency matter involving Peter Chuk has caused him to drop out of the tournament. Due to this, the substitute of Del's class, Quinn Talen must participate. Please follow us."

After a quick elevator ride down, they had finally arrived at the underground area. Unlike above, the students here were already awake and were practising for the events. Still, many of them had nerves as it was only the second day. Before being able to join them, Quinn was further taken to a separate area where thier was a desk and what looked like a small office area had been set up.