Chapter 231 - 240

Chapter 231 For Erin

The homeroom teacher Del had taken the lead down one of the paths. The pathway they walked on seemed quite wide and well flattened. It was clear the oath was man made and it looked like large vehicles would come through this way from time to time.

Because the oath was originally meant for large vehicals, the students weren't bunched up going down the path in a single file but were able to spread out and take in the scenery around them.

Fex who was walking by Quinn's side took in a deep breath of fresh air. "Now this, this is what I call different." He had a huge grin on his face as he continued to look around at the large greenery that surrounded them.

While the two of them were walking, Quinn took this as his chance to ask him a few questions. Fex had already made up his mind that Quinn had always been on earth. A vampire who hadn't been back home, so he thought it was only natural to show some interest.

"So back home, there isn't anything like this?" Quinn asked, adding the word home trying to try to make it sound more natural.

"Nah, compared to earth, and these planets with all the bright colours, our home has nothing." Fex moaned.

"When relocating they had decided to choose a place that was mostly dark, but they also needed an atmosphere that they could still live in. They had found the perfect place for vampires, but I don't know why, but it always felt strange to me."

The words that Fex spoke just then had confirmed a few things to Quinn. The vampires were indeed no longer on earth like they were when the blonde man was a vampire. At some point, they had relocated to a different planet.

Now, Quinn was even more confused about how his parents had managed to get the book.

"Don't worry, if you and I ever return to the place, I'll give you a grand tour," Fex replied. "So Quinn, you asked me a question now let me ask you one. Where did you get your shadow ability?"

Hearing these words, Quinn thought back to how the system had mentioned to not tell anyone about the shadow ability, for it meant something important to the vampires.

"Just tell him you don't have permission to tell, that shall be enough for now." The System said.

"I'm afraid I don't have permission from my leader to tell you that," Quinn answered.

Fex clicked his tongue and placed his hands behind his head. "Figured as much, but the shadow ability is really cool."

As they continued to walk down the path, they noticed that there were plenty of plants that looked strange. At the very least they didn't resemble anything back on earth. One plant was shaped like an S and was the same size as the human body. On it was several light blue ring-like patterns.

The other students seeing this pulled out their scanners and tried to gather some information on it, but just like Fay had said. The scanners currently weren't working. They seemed to all be linked to a device that the homeroom teacher was using.

Only when he activated his device would the other students be able to use their scanners.

Although others couldn't get any information from it, someone else could.

Quinn walked up to the plant to see if he could, there was one skill that he had that might just work.

[Inspect]

[Blue ringed growth plant]

[A plant that can be used to greatly enhance the pleasure in the groin area for both the female and male parts]