Chapter 681 - 690

Chapter 681 Strong hunting grounds

Seeing what the Parasites were doing, Quinn couldn't help but chuckle to himself.

'Is this what the parasites were planning on doing? This was their way of getting revenge for making them lose their little game?'

It seemed so small in the grand scheme of things, factions such as this one. If they were putting such emphasis on things like this, they would never be something that Quinn needed to worry about.

Usually, kill stealing wasn't something people had to worry about too much. In the first place, all of the crystals would be going back to the faction. Unless one desperately needed money or was hoping to rank up. However, this was a joint outing session.

Honestly, Quinn couldn't even get upset about the kill stealing. It wasn't even annoying. There was the reason why he didn't bother to participate in the first place. If he were to kill these beasts, they would grant him so little exp it wasn't worth the effort. To level up, he would probably have to kill a million of these beasts.

Besides, how could he complain when he had done one of the biggest kill steals himself, and that was to the Crow's who were currently under him.

'It's a valid tactic.' Quinn thought, nodding to himself.

It wasn't personal, but it was the principal that was making him act. He couldn't just allow people to steal in front of him and his group. In a way, it felt like an insult.

'I guess I can show you guys a thing or two about kill stealing,' Quinn thought.

"Fex! Nate," Quinn shouted, and letting go of a beast he had held with his string, Fex went over to Quinn side, and so did Nate. Both Sil and Dennis were faring well; they hadn't even been hurt due to the strong wings created from Dennis's ability.

"Arghh!" Dennis shouted in frustration, seeing another one of his kills get taken. If one more kill was stolen from him by those Parasites, he was going to knock them into the ground. He had to remind himself this is probably what they wanted, and he would just be falling into their hands.

"What's up Quinn? are you going to join us?" Fex asked.

"No, but I am going to help you guys," Quinn replied. "Attack when I say so, and to which one, trust me, it will be quite easy."

Fex didn't understand but trusted Quinn; he had this air of confidence around him. The two of them waited. Quinn pointed towards one of the beasts. It was one that had just been whacked away by Sil's wing.

"That one," Quinn said.

Moving fast, Fex went over, and with a single strike with just his hands, the beast was dead. One could tell when a beast died because the beast's skin colour would slightly change as the crystal power no longer powered through it.

If Fex wasn't ready, then he would call Nate to help as well.

"I didn't notice that one," Wevil said, waiting and watching carefully.

When Fex and Nate returned to Quinn, he did the same once again. Waiting for Quinn to point out which one to attack. This repeated over and over again, and suddenly none of the Parasite members were getting any of the last hits on the beasts.

Every single time, Wevil was ready to move, being a step ahead of them, the two would get there beforehand, and defeat the beast in a single hit. Wevil was starting to wonder if Fex and Nate were just naturally strong.

It was hard to sometimes gauge when the last hit would be that would kill the beast. Sometimes even Wevil would have to give it a few more hits, but Fex somehow knew the exact time to attack each one of them.