Chapter 431 - 440

Chapter 431 A discovery?

It had been a strange week for Rokene, meeting Quinn. Everything felt so unreal and strange, and now he felt kind of lost himself. He was conflicted with what to do next. Suddenly all the problems he had in his life felt so small. The people who used to harass him were dead in mere seconds.

Whatever dreams they had were now completely gone, and those people were the same age as himself. But honestly, most vampires didn't have grand dreams, they just continued living serving for their family with the hopes to rise to the top, but what else was there. Is this all the vampires were allowed to do?

Why did they need to stay in secret, why hide themselves from the world, it didn't make any sense? Wanting to break away from this normal routine, he had decided to save enough crystals to one day leave this place. Right now his whole body was shaking because he had come to the realisation that he too was stuck in the same routine.

He had gathered enough crystals to leave this place long ago, but something was always holding him back, and seeing Quinn made him realize that. Before he knew it, he had walked over to where Clark was.

Clark was moving a lot more than before, he was able to lift the upper half of his body, but his legs and body were still too sore and damaged for him to move further, but for some reason, he hadn't tried to take the blood pack from the Black rabbit.

'Is it because he's too weak, maybe he's worried the rabbit would be able to do him harm.' Rokene thought.

Taking the blood pack from the rabbit. Rokene did what he thought was the only right thing to do and gave it to instructor Clark. After consuming the blood, it didn't take him long until he was able to freely move about once again.

Rokene also believed that Clark wouldn't do anything to him and at the same time, it was Rokene's favourite teacher. He had done more for him during the week and treated him as an equal than his own personal tutors his family would hire him.

Getting up from the floor, Clark looked around at the scene and the students off to the side. He had a conflicted look on his face, which made it hard to tell what he was thinking.

"Is he gone?" Clark asked.

"Yes, he has returned back," Rokene replied back. Although this wasn't necessarily the truth, Rokene felt like this was the best thing to say. "So, what are you going to do now?"

Pulling out a circular disk-like device from his back pocket. He pressed on it once and a ring started to light up. It went around constantly in a circle.

"This is the Vampire knight Clark Talon from the fifth family. This is an emergency report to all students. You are to return to the meeting point immediately. Once you are in the area, follow the raven and return to me. I repeat this is an emergency. The test has been cancelled and all students are to return."

After finishing his message, he placed the circle back in his back pocket, and the purple – black raven was summoned once again, immediately flying up into the sky.

"I have no choice." Clark started to explain. "I need to report this matter to the council. Once all the students have returned, I will inform them of what is happening."

"The council!" Rokene said in shock. "Do you really have to go that far, can't you just report this to the fifth leader and they can send someone to try to find and deal with him."

Although the direct descendants had been killed, it still felt a little extreme to get the whole council involved instead of a single vampire leader for such a matter. Maybe even just informing the families whose descendants had been killed.