Chapter 261 - 270

Chapter 261 An increase in power

After getting the last hit on the king tier beast and completing the quest. There wasn't much time for Quinn to check out the rewards, or see what he had obtained.

There was the problem with Fex, and shortly after the travellers appeared as well.

It seemed like the group was having problem after problem occur. Soon after seeing the travellers, he knew instantly how they would react to the seeing Fex. It was hard for them to even explain themselves out of the situation, since Fex was currently attacking them as w

However, Quinn felt like he had a way to solve their current issue only he didn't have much time to act. During the fight with the king tier beast, he hadn't done this action because they needed Fex in his blood sucker form. But Quinn still had the flask that Fex had given him.

Once he drunk the blood from the flask, it should be enough for his body to turn to normal. Right now, these travellers that were trying to help, were just getting in the way. Hiding himself in the shadows, Quinn started to think about his next move.

What he didn't expect to happen, was that the small group of travellers would be able to overpower the Bloodsucker.

After seeing him stabbed in the ribs and howling in pain, Quinn had had enough.

"I need to do something!" Quinn thought.

Although he didn't know what rewards he had received from the quest, there were two standout things he knew he had gotten without the need to read the system messages.

The first was his level.

[Level 18]

[10730/25600 exp]

[6 free stat points]

With each level a large amount of exp was required when leveling up, and from defeating one beast, Quinn was able to level up three more times. At the higher levels it would usually take a huge amount of time for one to level up.

But Quinn was fighting beasts several levels above what he should be capable of, it was something the system had never expected.

Before jumping in to help Fex, Quinn had made the quick decision to put all of his points into the charm stat.

[22 Charm points]

This unlocked the next tier in his charm, and straight away Quinn could tell they would be a difference when he next used it. When facing against humans, or those like them, he knew the best stat to increase was the charm stat.

His phantom punch had proven effective, and he also still contained the skills daze and influence. His speed was already great, and although he could increase his strength, based on the last fight, it was useless unless he also had the beast gear to go hand in hand with it.

This left the stamina and charm stat. For now, other than not being able to use the flash step freely, Quinn hadn't run into too many problems with his stamina. He still would have liked to increase both, but it made more sense to pore the points into his charm stat for this confrontation that was about to happen.

With no time to lose, Quinn needed to reveal himself from the shadows, targeting his blood swipe at the leader Andre. When the blood swipe left his hands though, he noticed that it was a lot more powerful and stronger than before.

This confirmed one of the other messages that Quinn had received.

[All blood related skills have increased by 1]

[Blood swipe level 3]

[Blood spray level 3]

[Crescent kick level 2]