Chapter 301 - 310

Chapter 301 Everyone should see

The others were a little too far to see just what was genuinely happening. They stood just outside the booth and were watching from both sides. One side, with Quinn's group on the left and the other side with Zac's group.

Each of their team's stood behind their teammates, which meant Quinn had his back facing against Fex, so even with his excellent eyesight, he didn't know what was going on and was unable to see that the influence skill was currently active.

Quinn had never even thought about using the influence skill to get rid of this whole matter. Zac Being a level 6 ability user usually meant one would have a strong mind and will power, this wasn't always the case but more so than not. In the past, something like this would have never worked.

However, there were two things that had changed since the last time. The first being that Quinn had increased his charm points quite a bit. The second was due to the pressure and frightening things that had happened so far, Zac's mind was very unstable. He didn't quite know what was going on, and because of this, the influence skill had a great effect.

"You're going to leave that crystal behind and leave this place," Quinn ordered.

At that moment, Zac obediently followed, pulling the intermediate crystal from his pouch and placing it on the floor. Soon after, he already left, and the others followed.

"Well, that went a lot smoother than I thought it would," Fex said

After picking up the crystal and placing it in his pocket, his mood had calmed down, and his eye colour had returned to normal.

"Well, that was fun, wasn't it." He said, facing the others.

Seeing this, Vorden felt like Quinn was acting a little bipolar. Just moments ago, his voice sounded like he would snap Zac's head apart, but now he seemed to be over the moon. However, Vorden didn't say anything as he really wasn't the one to talk about a person having mood swings.

Just then, the admin man had entered the room; the other student had left to join the others when he saw Zac and them going.

"What happened?" The man said with his hands held above his head. The top part of the machine was smashed to bits. It was beyond repair. A whole new machine would need to be ordered.

"We should have told those guys to stay behind." Said Fex. "Now, we're going to get the blame and have to pay for this."

The man was about to tear them a new one. Telling the kids how they should respect the property that wasn't owned by them, but when seeing the large number in the room, indicating which booth this was, he quickly realized it was the same one from the video.

"Did you do this?" The man asked, looking at Quinn.

The video that was shown was from the top right. In the video, one was unable to see the face but could see all the actions performed. The only thing that could be seen was the black curly hair.

"Yes, it was me," Quinn replied.

"No, you idiot. Why do you have to be so honest, just say it was the others who ran away." Fex said.

"They have the incident on video anyway," Sam said. "On the video, there will be no proof that the others did anything and would just show Quinn kicking the top part. So it's best not to lie."

The students stood there worried for Quinn, the man was quite large, and they were afraid of the consequences they might have to face.

"If you need to, I can pay for the machine." Vorden offered.