Chapter 551 - 560

Chapter 551 Love sick

Blip looked at the four of them with intent, he would be the first to fight and was trying to decide out of all of them, which one had the most potential. The only thing he could go by was the first assessment since none of them had soul weapons.

After deliberating over it for a while, he had finally made a decision.

"You with the gel backed hair, I pick you." Blip said with a smile.

The person he had selected was Fex. In his head, there were really only two people to choose from. Quinn or Fex. Out of the two, he had chosen Fex because of his unique ability. The speed ability had been seen many times before and there were quite a few people who knew how to stop it with ease.

A simple earth user was usually enough to deal with them. They either made the ground beneath them soft or created a large earth dome, compressing it, to smaller and smaller sizes.

"Let's get this started, shall we." Blip said as he threw his large overcoat to the side. Underneath he had revealed a set of beast armour, they had never seen before. This whole time Blip had been wearing quite the large overcoat covering himself. One could tell he was wearing beast armour underneath it, but not the finer details.

Now that the overcoat had been taken off. They could see the armour clearly. Most of it was black in colour with a few purple shades here and there, but what stood out, was the fine level of craftsmanship built into the beast gear.

Engraved on all the pieces of armour were spiral patterns along with small feathers. Then underneath his pecks on the chest piece, was what looked like fierce eyes. It was impressive, and Quinn couldn't imagine how long it must have taken to make such armour.

Even more so, Quinn was interested in looking at what level the beast gear was at.

[Inspect]

[Emperor tier chest piece]

[King tier shoulder pads]

[Emperor tier boots]

[King tier dagger x2]

He had to blink twice to make sure he had seen the right thing. It was the first time Quinn had ever come across a weapon and armour at such a high level. He had seen a couple of the school generals have a few king tier pieces but not at the emperor level.

So far, humans had discovered eight different types of beast crystals, and with it, eight different gear and equipment levels could be made. The eight tiers were as follows.

[Basic tier]

[Intermediate tier]

[Advanced tier]

[King tier]

[Emperor tier]

[Legendary tier]

[Demi- god tier]

[Demon tier]

Of course, the higher the tier, the stronger the beast needed to be killed to obtain it. At the same time, they were even rarer.

Quinn started to remember how much trouble he had gone through just to kill the king tier beast and how he didn't even get the crystal from it. The strongest equipment he had on him right now was the advanced tier gauntlets, and that was only because Leo had given him the crystals to make it.

The fight between the two of them had started, and Quinn was interested in seeing what ability Blip would have. The inspect skill didn't show him, so he thought it would be an interesting one. Since they were out of the military base, no longer would Quinn have to see so many earth users again.