Chapter 511 - 520

Chapter 511 Picking an ability

While Quinn was busy experiencing Vincent's past, the rest of the group was busy away doing their own things and that included the girls. The boys had already left to go to the mountain where they had first arrived.

The girls didn't want to sit around doing nothing and wished to find out more about their own powers, including about Cia. Phil, Layla's teacher at the school was highly knowledgeable and if she remembered correctly, he belonged to the first family, along with Amy and Xander, who she also wanted to thank for helping them that day.

Going to the first leader's castle area might have not been the best choice, but at the same time, when would they. They might leave soon and according to Edward, there was actually no better time right after a big commotion. Most of the leaders actually weren't present at their castles at the moment and were staying at the king's castle to discuss further matters.

As expected though, when Layla had arrived, along with Cia and Erin behind her, they had drawn more attention than they thought they would have. It turns out many had remembered their faces. Although due to Erin's hair color and appearance changing slightly, people didn't recognize her and just saw her as another vampire.

What surprised the people most though, was the ones that could smell like humans before, no longer smelled like humans, namely Cia. During the fight, when Vorden had been revealed, towards the latter end of the fight, the potion they used had worn off as well. Revealing those that were human, and those that were not.

"Do you know where you're going?" Erin asked, as it seemed like the three girls were aimlessly walking around the first area, while the onlookers would continually stare and gossip.

"Not really," Layla replied. "I just remember Amy saying she lived in the inner castle area for the first family."

"Layla, come here." A girl said shouting off from the side, away from most of the people.

It seemed like great luck, by just wondering around that Amy had managed to find the three of them. Getting out of the main street, the girls quickly ran off to the side to join Amy, and at the same time, she immediately gave them both a hood to cover their faces.

"Sorry, I don't mean to be rude, but people might think something if they see me hanging around with you guys and all," Amy replied.

Amy started to walk ahead and was heading in a certain direction. She was happy to see Layla all okay and was wondering about the human by her side. Had they turned her or were they using the same trick they used before in the school.

"It was quite lucky you found us and thank you for giving us the hoods," Layla said.

"Luck, it wasn't luck," Amy replied. "The second you guys walked in this place, the news was spread around everywhere. It would be impossible to not know that you guys were here."

While walking together they had finally reached a large style mansion. There were even a couple of vampires standing outside of it. It was expected as most of the houses in the inner castle area were quite large, and usually belonged to families that were close to the leader, but not close enough to be living in the castle with the leader.

ChapterMid();

"There is someone inside who is waiting for you," Amy said.

With the three of them entering, they had been escorted past the other vampires until they had finally reached a room and in it, a single teenage boy was waiting, which was Xander.

"I'm happy to see you are all okay." He said as he turned around and looked at Layla.

At that moment Layla gave a bow to both of them.