Badboy is in love with a broken boy

Start from the beginning

Jk; leave him tae tae hyungie he will die for sure ... (jk sob and tae turn around taking his baby in his arms caressing his cheeks lovingly) pls stop I am afraid of all this ...
Tae: don't worry bun nothing will happen to you until I am here and listen everyone oh no it's class time let's go (tae pick jk and start to leave from there while some of the students take Kai to the nursery room ... Tae come to the speaker and stand in front of it while jk look at him in questioning face he just kiss jk's cheeks and stand in front of the mic) attention everyone I am Kim Taehyung (everyone become attentive ) ok so basically the first year guy Jeon Jungkook is officially mine and if anyone try to look at him and dare to touch him or even say something which hurts him a little bit then get ready to see you last day in this college get ready to feel what is more worst then death just remember it ... If I ever saw any tears in his eyes so it will be last day for you all just keep this  inside your head ....

Tae look at jk and tae wipe his tears harshly ....
Jk; hyung (saying that jk hug tae tightly while tae caress his cheeks which was wrapping around his shoulder .... ) Don't do fight like this I am afraid of this much fighting... (he said while sobbing making tae's eyes turning little bit soft he pick his bun and sit one of the chair while placing his bun in his lap still jk's head was in tae's chest listening his heartbeat)
Tae; now will you stop crying bun ok I am sorry I will not gonna do fighting like this is that ok now ... Now look at me (jk look at tae and smile a little wiping his tears ... He start to playing with jk's shirt button ) what you wanna say bun ??
Jk: can I go and see hyung ?? (Tae sigh and nod his head as he can't make his baby sad ) thank you hyung ... (jk look up and saw tae is still staring at him ... Their eyes meet with each other tae caress the place where he get hitted making jk hissed ... Jk open his eyes and saw tae's red eyes and jk know tae is not gonna leave Kai )

Tae: is he do all this everyday (he said caressing jk's waist while jk whimper a little as tae's rough hand is caressing his delicated skin ) I ask you something princess is he do this everyday...
Jk; pls don't beat him more (tae shook his head aggressively)
Tae: it's mean he do this everyday (he shook his head repeatedly making jk scared a bit but jk up his head a little bit and attach Thier  lips together tae feel little bit calm after feeling the soft rose petal in his rough lips .... He pull jk more closer and start to devouring his lips like no tomorrow he start to bi**** and s****** jk's lips while pulling him closer more aggressively after 10 minutes he back away and lick jk's lips ) why you endure all this why ?? ( He asked while a unknown pain grip his heart ... Jk cup his cheeks and peck his lips while smiling a bit )
Jk; why you beat him hyung ?? (Jk hug tae tightly and keep his head in jk's chest listening his heartbeat while tae caress his hair lovingly)
Tae: bcz he hurt my precious treasure whom I wanna keep safely trust me bun I will not hesitate to kill anyone if someone try to hurt you ...

Jk look at tae who pick jk and start walking...
Jk; hyungie leave me I am heavy you will feel tired also your's hand will hurts ... (Listening jk tae chuckle and peck his pout )
Tae: are you sure bcz I only see a cute little child here ... (jk pout which was fade away by tae's teeth )
Jk; I am not any child ...
Tae: trust me baby boy you will be my baby for your entire life ... Btw did you listen about concert after 1 week ... (jk look at tae with widen eyes and nod happily while tae is sure he get a heart attack seeing the cute shocked face )
Jk; yes give my salary in advance I will buy ticket ...
Tae: baby I will buy the ticket don't worry and about salary don't you think you should bride your boss so that he can increase your salary also give it middle of the month ....
Jk; what bride you want for giving me some advance...
Tae: a long passionate kiss will be ok I guess .. let's ditch today and do some arts ok ...
Jk; great idea ok let's go let's go ..

Taekook come to see Kai ... Kai didn't talk with jk as he is afraid of a eagle eyes which is looking at his soul ... Jk become sad and for cheering up jk tae take him to their art gallery which is actually own by tae and only worker is Jk ... Both were doing painting well tae can't do any painting jk is the one who did all this it's not like tae put any pressure on him ... It's jk's wish to how many painting he wanna make ... Soon jk look at tae who is just playing with color putting them in canvas jokingly....
Jk; why you open this art gallery when you can't even do any painting ?? (Jk asked looking at tae who is playing with color only )
Tae: well I didn't open it for me or money I can spend this kuch money in my shoes only I open it for you only bun so you can do what you like the most.... I have never interested in this arts I only like books and business study but I get to know that you love painting but can't able to do that so I taught to make it and give you little chance of doing painting in the name of job ...