"I will."

Eros fixed his stare on Jaejin after getting his answer. An identical smile bloomed on his face. "My Jin has gotten stronger."

A blush covered Jaejin's cheeks. "I had a good talk with Umma and Uncle. They support my choices and will never take their love for me away. Even though I learned of their support before, it felt better to hear those words in real time. I want to feel proud of myself while being your partner. I want everyone to know that you are mine, the same as I am yours." Jaejin's face became redder as he spoke those words. They spoke intimate words to each other before but recently those words were heavier and filled him with joy. After consulting his mother about this, he laughed joyously at the reason. He haven't said those words yet but his actions and growing confidence said it for him.

"I'm proud of you, baby," Eros said softly.

"Thank you. So what do you have planned for today?"

"I need to go to a debriefing, wrap up a few loose ends and accompany Reese."

"Ares is in Nevada? How come?" The frown on Jaejin's face was too adorable for Eros to keep a serious facade. 

"He hasn't said much. He should be here in a few minutes."

"I admire how close you all are." Jaejin leaning on the sink and propped his chin on his open palm, eyeing Eros boldly. His partner was undeniably handsome, his natural being screams confidence, danger and a touch of aloofness. This made him desirable. This man was his. The blush on his cheeks moved to his body as he thought of their intimate moments and his reaction to Eros's 'convincing words'.

"We were taught to protect each other. Within the world of so many people, we only have our family and partners to rely on."

"That seems right." Jaejin wasn't too sold on the family part but he understood the teachings his partner's family placed on them. He thought of the remaining family he has now - his mother and uncle. He will continue to rely on them.

"Before I leave you to continue your day, my friend Shaun is returning in a few days. He invited us to dinner."

If Eros wasn't an attentive person, he would have missed the slight drop in Jaejin's smile and the dimming of happiness that filled his eyes. He clenched his fists trying to identify the reason for this. He was still new at depicting someone else's emotional output. Jaejin was the first person he paid so much attention to.

"That's great. I haven't met most of them. It will be nice to meet Shaun."

There was no genuine feelings in that statement. Eros wanted to ask what was wrong but he stopped when a stiff smile formed on his lover's lips. "Hurry home, baby."

Jaejin ended the call without waiting for a reply from him.

Eros looked at the display screen with a frown. "I need to go home quickly," he muttered under his breath.

                                                               ~~~~

In the lobby of the hotel Eros chose to stay in Las Vegas, Ares arrived silently with his two bodyguards. Jian was patiently waiting for the trio; the area was cleared for an allocated time of thirty minutes. 

Out of all the children of Raizon and Arianna Delacourde, Ares was the only one whose career is in the limelight. A young and handsome renowned jewelry designer from an affluent family is something many gossip magazines and entertainment media house will want to catch doing something damning. Though the person in the center of it doesn't care, his sibling always place precautions around him whenever he pops up last minute.