Ch: 24 (Crown prince's truth )

Central Palace

Central Palace

Yìfēi sat by ShuîYuê's side who slept peacefully she's been sleeping peacefully for two whole days now while people who cared about her were scared to death. Yìfēi had gone back to the Wudu Palace to inform them about her. Rong Pei was so worried about it that she had not eaten anything for the past two days, Souxin kept on crying as well.

Yìfēi sighed she was tired too, that day after getting treated she went back to her palace and came about a few hours later to find Jīnyú sleeping by the door she woke up the poor boy and sent him back to his room, Xiàn Fèng was at his own Palace he was injured too but he got by easily because he didn't pull that arrow so he didn't lose that much blood.

Heavens were quiet since the ghost festival day, and people weeped as the dead soldiers bodies were sent back to their families if they could be recognised that is. Yìfēi felt someone shaking her hand when she woke up she looked to her left to see YueYue shaking her hand weakly, and she instantly got up. "YueYue! Are you fine? Does it hurt?" she asked, worried.

ShuîYuê stared at her. "Everywhere." she murmured gently.

"I'll call the doctor." she got up.

"Yìfēi...don't...leave." ShuîYuê said softly, trying to get up.

Yìfēi ran back to her, "What are you doing ? Lie down! You need to rest." she scolded, not letting ShuîYuê get up.

"Are you fine? Is everyone okay?" Water Master asked weakly.

"I look beautiful as ever, and everyone's fine too." Wind Master answered, smiling.

ShuîYuê smiled as well, her eyes half open half close. "Sanbao! Where's Sanbao?" she asked, worried, suddenly remembering about him. Yìfēi bit her lips, "Yìfēi, Where's Sanbao?" she asked again carefully. Yìfēi shook her head, tears around her eyes "Yìfēi why are you crying? Where's Sanbao?" she asked, getting up, Yìfēi helped her to sit.

"YueYue, he- h-" Yìfēi struggled to speak.

"He what?" she asked as Wind Master broke into a puddle of tears.

"He didn't make it." Yìfēi sniffed as she cried.

Water Master stared at her, not believing it. "You are lying!" she accused, weakly pushing Yìfēi who didn't even more from the slight push.

"He didn't make it, we found his body that day." Yìfēi cried, holding YueYue by the shoulders who bit her lips as tears flowed from her eyes. Yìfēi hugged her gently as Water Master cried.

Yìfēi called the doctors later to check on YueYue, who said that she should rest in the palace for a few more days before she could be shifted to the Wudu Palace. Wind Master and Jīnyú kept her company most of the time, and Xiàn Fèng would show up as well as he tried to lighten up the mood, which never seemed to work.